Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VERY RARE - Brand new Traction hand grips for sale, in original box, never installed

VERY RARE - Brand new Traction hand grips for sale, in original box, never installed

Asking $200.00 or highest offer. PM me. Highest offer in the next 24 hours gets them. Other than that, they will be listed on eBay where history has already shown I will get this price. Part number 55959-02Y. Traction hand grips for all 1996 and later models (except 1996 S2 - T). These are brand new original parts in box, never used or installed. Very rare and hard to find, hence I bought them as an investment and paid WAY more for them than their original list price even years ago. I planned to put them on my Firebolt, but due to my aftermarket cruise control system, they would have to be modified to install them, essentially destroying their original condition, and that just would have been a shame to me. I would rather see them used by someone else that would retain their originality. Grab them while you can (pun intended).

Buell traction grips.jpg
    Buell traction grips 2.jpg
    Last edited by vtech007; 04-09-2018 at 06:11 PM.

$17

$15, only because I prefer the stock grips...

Perhaps a pair of the finest bowling shoes you will ever see, from Lunatic’s private collection:
    15A2D3AF-2D39-405D-B238-7210DE338B92.jpg
    Last edited by Dobe1; 04-09-2018 at 12:02 AM.

Thank you, but to clarify it is $200.00 for the pair or the highest price offered. With all due respect and with no offense intended, some of you may not realize what you are looking at. These are impossible to find. Thank you again.

They arent that rare or expensive http://www.2040-parts.com/buell-genu...-02y-i1021952/. $70.00 here whole page on google search full of these rare grips. Glws thou

Quote Originally Posted by vtech007 View Post
    Thank you, but to clarify it is $200.00 for the pair or the highest price offered. With all due respect and with no offense intended, some of you may not realize what you are looking at. These are impossible to find. Thank you again.
    Oh, we know what they are. Just giving you a hard time is all. They're not worth more than the original retail to me ($40 for the pair? Maybe, on a good day?) so I'm just here for the post count and bump the thread. I personally prefer the stock thin style grips. I've had a couple of XB's with the traction grips and didn't really care for them at all.

bruh... Just go get that two hundo off the fleabay... ez, gg buellxb, your loss, rip forum...

You should post them on the Facebook page. Heh heh heh.

This is just rude. Hurry up!!! for $200 ****ing M/C grips?? To your helpful forum buddies???

Rude!

Go fleece people who haven't helped you. Hrumph!

Last edited by Cooter; 04-09-2018 at 02:44 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast