Thread: VERY RARE - Brand new Traction hand grips for sale, in original box, never installed

Threaded View

VERY RARE - Brand new Traction hand grips for sale, in original box, never installed

Asking $200.00 or highest offer. PM me. Highest offer in the next 24 hours gets them. Other than that, they will be listed on eBay where history has already shown I will get this price. Part number 55959-02Y. Traction hand grips for all 1996 and later models (except 1996 S2 - T). These are brand new original parts in box, never used or installed. Very rare and hard to find, hence I bought them as an investment and paid WAY more for them than their original list price even years ago. I planned to put them on my Firebolt, but due to my aftermarket cruise control system, they would have to be modified to install them, essentially destroying their original condition, and that just would have been a shame to me. I would rather see them used by someone else that would retain their originality. Grab them while you can (pun intended).

Buell traction grips.jpg
    Buell traction grips 2.jpg
    Last edited by vtech007; 04-09-2018 at 06:11 PM.