Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erik is back in the game- Vanguardspark Motorcycles

Sort of the same thing here in LA as well^^^. Today our choices are a sport bike that you truck to the track, or I'm sure thats why they are focusing on small commuters for the masses.

It sort of looks like the Lotus bike

An electric bike would be great if you had a fixed commute to an office. When Victory announced they were closing, I was tempted to get one of their electric bikes for the commute to my office. But I knew my days at there was numbered, so I held off. Now that I work from home and travel to job sites, it doesn't make sense for me anymore.

The Victory electric bike is the one they got when they bought Brammo. I thought I read the Polaris was going to continue development of that bike.

I got to ride it many years ago along with a couple of the Zero models. One of the most refined electric motorcycles I have ridden.

This could be huge for the helmet industry. First ones to come out with a built in bull horn where you could scream,"Whoooooooop, whoooooop, whoooooop" would kill it in sales. At least until the petrol generation dies out.

Erik is back in the game- Vanguardspark Motorcycles
    Great... So they will have "wooden" brakes that fade and battery technology from the 1950's just like our Buells... LOL (poke-poke)

Last edited by Disturbed1; 06-24-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12