Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Got another Buell...

North Phoenix I17 101 area. I think I will have to bond it like one of my cbr f4i I had a while back I got from a auction with no info on it

Why do you need the original title? Take in your bill of sale, and the transfer of ownership form from the DMV is also an "application for duplicate title". I think it adds $12 to the transfer fee's

Making Pain, I like your location, haha. It was 97 last Tuesday. Its APRIL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    North Phoenix I17 101 area. I think I will have to bond it like one of my cbr f4i I had a while back I got from a auction with no info on it
    Go over to Cash and More on I-17 and Bell Rd. Bring them what you have and explain the situation. If they can legally help you, they will without all the bureaucracy and red tape of an actual MVD office. Plus, they are open "after hours" and on weekends and usually have notary on site. If they can help you, you could have a title and plate in your hands before the weekend is up.

Coots, the hiccup we AZer's have is that we need to get our titles notarized to complete a sale. Bill of sale and all that other paperwork is nice, but a notorized title is the part that really matters. I had a deal where the seller f-ed up the title on a Buell sale to me. We went down there, and I walked out about 45 minutes later with a plate, registration and clean title in my name (at 8 or 9 pm)
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 04-27-2018 at 11:55 PM.

Nice steal! Nice fix! Way to give this gal a fresh start. You saved it from being a buell/HD chopper

What a GREAT DEAL! And stellar work! Congratulations! Thanks again and hats off to that Lunatic Fringe (I know your out there) ;-)

Don't you know about the lunatic, he is, the all seeing eye !

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567