Thread: RARE 2000 Tuber S3T-Red-1 owner-low miles

Inactive

RARE 2000 Tuber S3T-Red-1 owner-low miles

as has been mentioned on here many times by the knowledgeable ones the "tuber" Buells were truly wonderful bikes but most all the great, low mileage unmolested ones gone now. they were virtually bomb-proof, had all the teething problems sorted out, EFI, belt drive, and just wonderful bikes. only ever owned one cyclone in the late 90's but loved it. this one here that i'll be selling is the rare red color, unmolested, one owner, 6000 miles and a clear PA title. bought it this past weekend from the estate of the deceased elderly original owner and his son handled the transaction. he's looking for the right side a/c cover which is in his dads' garage somewhere....some scuff marks on each bag but gloss black so should be an easy fix. runs and rides fine and completely unmolested. these S3T models were very comfy, tons of storage capacity, great roomy ergonomics and bomb-proof drivelines. too many bikes here right now so selling to interested board member at what i think is a great price considering what it is. will get better pics once i pick it up and get it in here. took these with bad camera past weekend. very dusty from sitting in owners' garage un-ridden past 3 years.
    S3T thunderbolt touring edition
    2000 model though PA title says 1999
    rare red color
    6000 miles
    runs great
    $3700 buys it
    image4-1.jpg
    image5-1.jpg
    image6.jpg

I gotta add that I was never 'into' the tubers and didn't give them much thought. Then I had the pleasure of riding one for about 3500 miles and I am totally hooked! They are super comfortable, still handle amazingly, and look great!

That things pretty, Lunatic. I'm sure you'll have her tip-top. Amazing deal for some very lucky person.

I love my 2000 S3T and this is a great price for a low mileage ride. The S3T is really a comfortable nimble ride.

Good luck on the sale. I just sent my friend this link. Might be the right one for him.

Lunatic, did you post on BadWeb? Those guys are Tuber-centric

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Lunatic, did you post on BadWeb? Those guys are Tuber-centric
    thanks for that bozo and shaughn. appreciate the kind words. i have no idea what badweb is but will look into it.

Inactive
    sold locally. thanks