Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cycle engine sounds

Inactive
    "good day for a smoke" shaughn. LOL never heard it phrased like that. what a line-up. an RZV500 and a pair of Gammas? you kidding me? i don't EVER want to see, own or work on another Gamma in this life-time but they are cool.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 04-29-2018 at 06:43 AM.

Stick with me kid, I make that **** up all the time LOL.

It was a really good day at the ranch A buddy rode up with all those guys and said they were legit! Smoking up the hill (PUUUUUNNNNN)

I got to ride a super clean CBR600F2 in the old Smoking' Joes Purple/Yellow. What a trip! Speaking of "cycle engine sounds" that thing was positively SINGING through the polished Kerker pipe and I'm thinking shift shift shift! but only 7000rpm Hahahah and not even near the power band. I felt 18 years old.... He's a young guy who can ride the sides off those tires, so I let him ride the SX. When he came back, he was shaking and didn't say much. I think the EBR broke his cherry right in half

I remember riding a buddies blue and white GSXR Slingshot through Hawthorne, CA in the late 90's when a Gamma cruised by (in blue and white of course). I nearly rode over a curb checking it out!

Then we went about 350 more fast, tight, knee scraping miles all around the Angeles forest that day. Like I said. A really, REALLY, good day. Sometimes I feel so undeservedly blessed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123