Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New turn signals

New turn signals

Hey guys and gals, been a really long time since I’ve posted anything here. I’m passing the lightning on to my fiancé, as I’m going to be picking up an EBR 1190RX later next week. I had removed my turn signals on the XB years ago and I wanted to add them back for the fiancé. I purchased some aftermarkets and installed them and they were working fine. I had also modified my headlight to run both beams when switched on high years ago and to be honest, it was done very sloppy. So I decided to fix that as well. Job done, headlights work, but now my turn signals won’t blink and the modulator/electronic flasher just buzzes audibly. Any suggestions??? I greatly appreciate any input.

Not sure but if you went with LEDs you will need a different flasher. EP36 flasher from the parts store. Depends on the leds. Mine did the same thing. Buzzing flasher and no blinking. The ep36 flasher will fix it.

But any way tell us more about the EBR that you are getting !!!!!! pics! miles ? price ?
    Last edited by Silverrider; 04-29-2018 at 12:40 AM.

The turn signals were working and flashing just fine until I reconnected the headlight. Then they stopped flashing, so........I’m not sure it’s the flasher/modulator. I’m giving up for tonight and going to start fresh in the morning.

I don’t have pics of the EBR yet, it’s located in Louisiana and I am in NC. Picked it up for $7,500 with 200 miles on it. Stock, no mods, in yellow. Looking to possibly wrap it, yellow is not my thing, but the price was right for me. So, I will be flying down on Thursday and riding that bad boy all the way back to NC

Great deal, year ?

It’s a 2014. Side note, I’m searching for a phone mount for the EBR, anyone use one or have a recommendation.

Quote Originally Posted by dustin_usmc1 View Post
    It’s a 2014. Side note, I’m searching for a phone mount for the EBR, anyone use one or have a recommendation.
    You will get your answers on FB as I see you have posted.

Probably a bad connection to the turn signals after messing around under the flyscreen. Check your wiring.

Congrats on the RX! Thats an awesome deal!

Cooter, I will be checking all of yesterday’s work today. I’m pretty sure the turn signals are wired fine, as they were working before I messed with the headlight.

Oh, I know. Just saying it's all packed under the windscreen there and it's possible a connector got pulled loose.

When the T/S are activated and the relay is buzzing the light should still be on. Are they?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast