Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She sounds sweet !

Cool. Follow the instructions on their site and you’ll be fine. Then impress your friends with you new skill(Z)!

Haha

Yeah, lol, I'll be a tech savvy guy, my friends will be will be telling their friends, don't worry, I know a guy !

O.k., Buelltooth and Android device have been paired, the ECM ID submitted along with a request for the Buell race kit, which I assume is a tune as it was listed with the other tunes.

My bike had no faults.

Well I finally took the plunge, I was instructed to run the 07 SS open loop with the special ops muffler and K&N air filter and reset the parameters to do that. I set the AFV to 100 high and low, took the o2 off line, burned it and had no problem.. Surprisingly it still pops quite a bit. As soon as I started it, I could smell a rich mixture but took it out anyway for a test ride. Over all I would have to say it runs better especially off the line and low throttle cruising. I readjusted the AFV to 98 on the low and 102 on the high. This is where it got interesting because when I went to burn the settings I got a message in black that said broken pipe ? I don't have any broken pipes and there are no codes ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Well I finally took the plunge, I was instructed to run the 07 SS open loop with the special ops muffler and K&N air filter and reset the parameters to do that. I set the AFV to 100 high and low, took the o2 off line, burned it and had no problem.. Surprisingly it still pops quite a bit. As soon as I started it, I could smell a rich mixture but took it out anyway for a test ride. Over all I would have to say it runs better especially off the line and low throttle cruising. I readjusted the AFV to 98 on the low and 102 on the high. This is where it got interesting because when I went to burn the settings I got a message in black that said broken pipe ? I don't have any broken pipes and there are no codes ?

read here: https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...ues-)&p=585646

O.k., thanks bud, according to the info obtained from that link, it's nothing to worry about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123