Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: She sounds sweet !

Quote Originally Posted by shanelec View Post
    Yeah let me know how you go. i guy i know drags bikes and told me that the twins have a lower compression and should be ran with the lower octance fuel. I have same problem and have just started looking into the buelltooth. looks like a great way to get it running a bit better. i have a Jardine exhaust on mine. Just got to find a place to buy one

I drag race too, 93 octane may not help you but there is never a reason to go with 87 octane. If you can't afford gas, you can't afford to race

If you checked out Buelltooth... they have a Jardine map, and it's free.

Yes, they do as Cooter says have a specific Jardine tune unfortunately, not for the Spec.Ops. muffler.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Yes, they do as Cooter says have a specific Jardine tune unfortunately, not for the Spec.Ops. muffler.
    Have you asked? I don't know, but I do know they have more than what's on that site. When I get a new toy, I ask them first. Been a HUGE help for me.

Yes Cooter man, I did ask, they suggested I run the exhaust valve open, when I didn't want to do that, they said I would have to run the stock tune with open loop.
    I really like this Spec.ops muffler, it's sounds just right to my deaf ears but I could do without the decel popping, which I'm working on. There are write-ups of people using the Buell race tune for xb12 SS with the spec.ops muffler. Buelltooth did send me a race tune but I haven't tried it yet since I'm going with their recommendations first. It's really going to be a time problem now since, I've managed to lose all of my keys to all the bikes and vehicles, sucks getting old !

Interesting thoughts on the fuel cooter. Im no fuel expert to say the least. but changing down to 91 did reduce the back firing. but the AFR needs to be tweaked , Will the Buelltooth be able to get this done and does running in a hotter climate effect it much ?

Hey i recently got the Buell tooth and downloaded the file for XB with RT1 jardine and k&N filter off ECMdroid tutorials .. easy to do and took away all of the back popping . Bike Runs good .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234