Thread: One Owner 2007 Buell Ulysses XB12X For Sale

One Owner 2007 Buell Ulysses XB12X For Sale

Black 2007 Buell Ulysses XB12X
    Original owner
    Service records
    New front brake pads and rotor
    Registered in California until May of 2019

This has been an adult owned bike since day one and has never been down. The bike also comes with a custom Corbin seat (original seat included), battery tender, Buell factory tools, Ulysses specific cover, service manual, and an extremely functional rear storage bag that functions as a trunk turning errands such as running to the store into a breeze. Miles were accumulated commuting back and forth to Santa Cruz for work, so all miles are highway miles. Being used for commuting, the bike was meticulously maintained to keep it in optimum condition for the frequent long journeys and has a stack of service records to go with it. Truly, this bike is immaculate and is one of the cleanest bikes you will find. As you can see in the photographs, the engine and all components are so clean that you could eat off them! The paint is still as shiny as the day it rolled off the showroom floor and the bike is 100% stock so there are no funny modifications to ruin the design. Asking $5,500 or best offer. Bike is located in central California and more photos or videos are available upon request.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How many miles?

Meeting with the insurance company about mine Friday. Hit a deer last weekend. I will be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktlincoln View Post
    How many miles?

Meeting with the insurance company about mine Friday. Hit a deer last weekend. I will be in touch.
    im assuming you must be near cali. since you responded to this thread, but this here bike is a deal !! https://omaha.craigslist.org/mcy/d/b...559434725.html (NOT MINE)

He is also a nice helpful person.