Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wanna see your bar end mirrors

Banned
    Buy cheap Chinese bar end mirrors on Amazon so you won't care banging and scuffing them here and there, and they work OK. You just need to wrap a few layers of plastic film around mounting bushings to fit them into the bar tube.

i use CRG 2" Blindsight mirrors. Love them. One think i did do that works for me is sticking a 2" convex mirror over the flat mirrors themselves. Allows me to have a larger field of view. You really cant even tell there is a mirror stuck over the existing mirrors either.

Quote Originally Posted by pur pony View Post
    i use CRG 2" Blindsight mirrors. Love them. One think i did do that works for me is sticking a 2" convex mirror over the flat mirrors themselves. Allows me to have a larger field of view. You really cant even tell there is a mirror stuck over the existing mirrors either.

Beautiful bike you got there. Good info on the stick-ons. Have to try em.

Matter of opinion but I feel like bar end mirrors are more at home on the Lightnings, 1125CR and other Naked "Standards"/cafe racers than they are on bikes with fairings and track-day aspirations. When I'm tucked in behind my Firebolts windscreen on the highway, I appreciate the large stock mirrors and their placement. The bar-ends on my Blast worked well when you were sitting upright.

Not even sure it's possible, but can you lean the bike far enough in a turn to hit the bar ends?22008135_10154987718471762_4533681051209271032_n.jpg

Sure you can, its called a low-side.

First pic!! I really like that handlebar and gauge combo. Think that would work for 05xb9s? If so, can you direct a guy to where these can be acquired?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12