Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kill switch confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I can picture it now....

In the year 2504 he (and his bike) will be just a pile of dust with 12 random Buell parts laying on top, in perfect condition...

....the UV resistant braided wire wrap gently rolling in the breeze, a perfect IP-67 standard 2 pins waterproof connector laying in the wasteland of what used to be human society before Skynet became aware. A large grey wolf scavenges with other wolves, looking for the last few thick heat shrink tubes. The only known rear motorcycle tire to have travelled 70,000 miles is in the distance.... Fade to black.....

God, why do I not check in here more often......^^^^ this **** is gold

The only thing I disagree with is, the Buell will still be in almost perfect condition, after all, it's a Buell !

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    I like Buell XB 12Scg design, I also like Ducati design, but they have even worst reliability than Buell, so I own Buell. Crappy Buell reliability is trade-off for nice look. Sadly there is no reliable nice looking motorcycle, there are only reliable but ugly Japanese motorcycles.

What the hell is going on here? This dude clearly is not a biker or mechanic.. you can cad design all the crap you want for your Buell dude, but you look like a full blown retard when you post anything for troubleshooting ..

No one likes you here go away.
    Last edited by MakingPAIN; 05-16-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Banned
    I like when motorcycle looks good. If I would buy motorcycle just for transportation I would buy Honda, but I can't have ugly things.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 05-16-2018 at 10:13 PM.

It's one of your precious Hondas. It's sexy. Go get it.

Praise Allah! They aren't only making bikes that look like aliens anymore!!!!

The new CB1000 ��

We all have our little quirks, and yes some have more than others but I have to say that Tbag has contributed to the forum. Might not always be what people want but much of it has been.............. interesting, so why be mean. When he posts something that I don't agree with, I just ignore it, but still some of his stuff has been good and he goes through the trouble of taking pictures with pretty explicit instructions.

Just my 2 cents.

Banned
    I do not like those tiny pipes and that huge ugly muffler on the right side of the rear wheel. The handlebar and the headlight are too high. The gap between the road the the motorcycle bottom is too large. Too bad there is no chin or chin fairing so the empty space between motor and front wheel makes it looks ugly. The shape of the fuel tank is ugly (side view profile). The fork tubes are too long and too small diameter so they have skinny ugly proportions. The instrument cluster above the headlight with that windshield is ugly. Whole motorcycle proportions do not please me. No, this Honda is ugly and boring. But hipsters are going to like it.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 05-17-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Your Buell is so beautiful I bet it's stock like the Honda. Oh wait.... no it's isn't! It has a drastically dis-poprtionate rear wheel, etc...

To each their own. It's pretty. It's a Honda. Me likey, much big want!

Next time you pass a Honda dealer, check out the service bays. They are as full as every other brand's dealer bays. Shocker.

Oh, and hipsters are scared of anything over 50hp. Might get their leather steampunk barista apron caught in the breeze, and mustache wax only hold up to 30mph. Don't think I haven't tested it!!
    Last edited by Cooter; 05-17-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Your Buell is so beautiful I bet it's stock like the Honda. Oh wait.... no it's isn't! It has a drastically dis-poprtionate rear wheel, etc...

To each their own. It's pretty. It's a Honda. Me likey, much big want!

Next time you pass a Honda dealer, check out the service bays. They are as full as every other brand's dealer bays. Shocker.

Oh, and hipsters are scared of anything over 50hp. Might get their leather steampunk barista apron caught in the breeze, and mustache wax only hold up to 30mph. Don't think I haven't tested it!!

I’ll have to post up the abomination I working on now once I get to a stopping point. It was the cousin to the Honda known as the plastic maggot. If that’s not setting the bar high, I don’t know what is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast