Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Custom Built Buell XB

I'm happy to say that I'm now the proud new owner of Nick's incredible creation. It made a long journey from Buffalo, NY to San Francisco.
    Pictures fail to do this bike justice - the build quality and attention to detail are just amazing.

With the polished bits gleaming from its black framework, it looks like a beautiful fire breathing Swiss watch. Can't wait to ride it down the coast!

IMG_0063.jpg

You have really received the best gift ever. That thing is amazing

Congrats, I love that bike.

Good luck with it and enjoy !

Enjoy it. It was a nice smooth transaction. Never did the M/C shipping thing. Worked out nicely. Vacant spot has been filled . ....

That's awesome Nick! I was afraid you were going to get away from motorcycles altogether.
    A high revving Italian would be about the diametric opposite of our grumbling lumps!

Here are some pics of the bike at its new home. A beautiful bike deserves a nice backdrop. Riding the coastal Hwy 1 just outside of Pacifica, by SF.

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Nice pictures, best of luck with it and don't forget to give a report of how she rides..

Quote Originally Posted by Endopotential View Post
    That's awesome Nick! I was afraid you were going to get away from motorcycles altogether.
    A high revving Italian would be about the diametric opposite of our grumbling lumps!
    Thanks, I found it on the local Craigslist, It's a 2016 with 816 miles. It's got the $5,000 Akropovic exhaust and tune as well a a few CF goodies. It was 10 grand. I couldn't pass it up.

So I'm doing the normal maintenance, oil change and fluid flushes. I also am replacing the battery as it's not very strong and going on 4 years old.

I was happy with the Ballistic Lithium ion battery I used in your build. So I was going to grab one for my Panigale. However they are out of business. I see some are still available on line. You might want to grab one for a backup. Eventually it will need to be replaced. I'm sure you could fit a Anti Gravity in there , but the battery box was made specifically for that Ballistic. Just a heads up.

Enjoy it.

Last edited by nicholas900; 06-16-2019 at 07:21 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123