Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2008 XB12 STT SE Michigan

I'll remember you said that when I get out to Cali !

You have got my word on that !!!

NJ--Ditto as to riding my EBR RX around should you make it out to WA state.

Opto

I'm thinking of doing a walkabout, I just haven't decided when, between the end of this month and next season. I now have a toy hauler camper so, skies the limit ! We'll do some riding together before you decide to allow me to ride your bike. I don't mind letting someone I know is a good rider, trying one of my bikes, thanks for the vote of confidence though.

Well, I sorta know you, just from reading your stuff over the last few years. Besides the bike(EBR and Uly) are fully insured so ride away. If you are feeling a little unsure about it you can chip in .07 mile to the tire fund : ) but certainly not required.

The Cascades are good for another month, max, before the snow flies up in the altitude(passes). Lots of good riding here on the Olympic Peninsula and Coast Range, OR is not too far away good, up into Nov --although might be wet.

I had to jam out this Summer( heavy business stuff plus fuel pump issues) on my planned trip with Cooter, so I am hoping to get out and about sometime in the next month--otherwise what is the point of keeping the bikes?

Opto

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123