Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Buell is for me? :)

You forgot to mention one major plus of the Ss, STT, and the Uly...... 4.4 gallon fuel tank.... we are talking about 180 mile range or more.

Here is an 2010 XB12SS for sale. I think $4000 is a fair asking price for all parties involved. The nice thing about an XB is that its not that hard to change colors, or pick up a spare set of body panels and have them painted. I sold a set of plastics to midway on here and he had them painted a sharp looking green (believe it or not!) color.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/469114402/

I've owned a few different naked bikes, and *in my experience* the Lightning is not more fun than any other naked bike on the highway. The Lightning definitely has the cool factor and don't get one if you don't like answering questions about your bike. I felt my XB's always put me a bit more in the wind blast than other naked bikes.

Strangely enough, the 1125CR which has a tiny flyscreen does seem to have a "clean air" area right where you sit as a rider. I don't know if its some aerodynamic trick... or if its just me, but that bike was the probably the naked bike with the least amount of wind blast on the highway.

Alright guys.... Game on! I'm approved for a loan.... Lets find an XB12SS

https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...179#post602179

Banned
    Loan? I would newer take loan for Buell, only cash if you have free money. You will be disappointed pumping last money in this motorcycle fixing different issues popping here and there.

What 8 year old niche bike would you recommend? I've never known a bike almost a decade old to be without some 'character'. Frankly if it didn't, I wouldn't own it

To the OP, that 2010SS in Mesa looks like a ridiculously good deal. I love the white, but plastics are cheap and easy if you don't. One note of caution about the mileage. It's perfect on that one. These are stupid simple for maintenance (or lack of). I would worry much more about a bike with less than 1500 miles a year. IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    What 8 year old niche bike would you recommend? I've never known a bike almost a decade old to be without some 'character'. Frankly if it didn't, I wouldn't own it

To the OP, that 2010SS in Mesa looks like a ridiculously good deal. I love the white, but plastics are cheap and easy if you don't. One note of caution about the mileage. It's perfect on that one. These are stupid simple for maintenance (or lack of). I would worry much more about a bike with less than 1500 miles a year. IMHO.

Are you cutting in on my finders fee?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12