Hopefully somebody familiar with the DDFI3 EFI could help me with this problem.
I have searched the forums and manuals for days and just cannot figure out what is going on

I am using Buelltooth and ECMDroid and I have recorded log files which show (in Megalogviewer) that TPS pecentage does not go above 85%, even in WOT condition.
I also took out the airbox and verified that when the throttle plate is 100% open (exactly vertical, lever mechanism against the stop), the ECMDroid still only shows 85%.
However the TPS Voltage shows 3,92V when throttle fully open.
This is according to the spec in the electrical manual.

The bike has a Sebring(Remus?) exhaust and a highflow airfilter (BMC?).
To my knowledge the ECM has not been touched so far, but I am not 100% sure of this anymore. This is actually the reason why I got the Buelltooth and started to look into this.

The first time I connected to ECMDroid it showed that the AFV value is 83,8.
Also the in the ECMDroid -> o2 setup -> Closed loop configuration -> the "Enable Closed Loop" is not activated (and cannot be activated since it is "gray").

I already got the Sebring file/tune from Buelltooth and tried it briefly (in open loop) -> seems to run very rich (gas smells) and run quite poorly (sputters, not sounding "right").
--> Now I changed back to the "original" file and try to sort out these problem before trying the Sebring file again.

ECM ID:BUEOD