Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: XR1200 - my next bike?

That's a sweet bike John.

Very nice, John! Congrats! Sounds like it was a hell of a find...and just down the road, too...time to play the lottery!

And this just in about the FTR1200. Indian announced that it is going into production in 2019!

http://www.motorcycle.com/features/i...le.com20180618

John, awesome find. That thing looks like a lot of fun. maybe I'll come up this fall and take it for a rip and destroy it's resale value..lol. James, I've been eyeball hustling that Indian for some time now, amazing looking machine. It's doing well on the dirt tracks from what I hear.

You found it in black, awesome find John! I am jealous!! Wally, you still riding the RC or did you retire it?
    Last edited by rchuff; 06-19-2018 at 10:03 AM.

20180610_142406.jpg20180610_142346.jpg Yeah Rich, retired the big Honda. Had some suspension problems last time and we made a decision that the bike is becoming more and more rare, especially with Nicky's passing so we will restore it back to street duty. Building this monster right now, should be an insane track/race weapon. Excuse my shop, looks like a bomb went off in there!
    Last edited by wickedchop; 06-19-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    John, awesome find. That thing looks like a lot of fun. maybe I'll come up this fall and take it for a rip and destroy it's resale value..lol. James, I've been eyeball hustling that Indian for some time now, amazing looking machine. It's doing well on the dirt tracks from what I hear.
    i'll be waiting wally. it's no race bike but sure is fun to ride. i never road a rubber mounted sportster series bike but incredibly smooth for what they are. thanks for the compliment josh....ricky....james. appreciate it. i'll get a a few better pics.
    on that Indian.....JAMES....if polaris can get the MSRP in under 12K they'll sell and sell huge. no reason they can't as the major components are scout and tooling paid for ages ago plus all the rest done in-house. cheapen up the suspension a bit and the 12K mark certainly do-able. one of the coolest bikes in decades. i LOVE seeing AMERICAN manufacturing and ingenuity that the rest of the world lusts after.

congrats john, looks amazing! now i want to go to the HD shop up the road and ride the (overpriced) one they have just for s's and g's. https://www.loesshillshd.com/default...=xAllInventory

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    congrats john, looks amazing! now i want to go to the HD shop up the road and ride the (overpriced) one they have just for s's and g's. https://www.loesshillshd.com/default...=xAllInventory
    thanks a ton for the compliment cody. check your mail. i never rode a rubber mounted sportster but they're incredibly smooth. was surprised how much i had to dig for an almost new one.

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/...554797325.html
    Stumbled across this, guy claims to have a few super low miles xr1200s! 2010 Harley Davidson XR1200 Sportsters 230 miles - $6800

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast