Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wanted XB12SS, Will award finders fee...

Really appreciate the offer! I'm fairly savvy with motorcycles, and the seller seems knowledgeable... Plus this bike looks excellent! We should be set! Thanks tho!

I heard Lunatic'LEBOWSKI' 'fringe enjoys guests, especially those who are 10 pin bowling fans:
    lebowski.jpg

Have you sat on a ss vs a regular s model. I'm 6' and fit better on my S than my friends SS. My knees hit the spot in the frame that extends out where the frame pucks are mounted on the ss. I do like the look of them with the longer swingarm though.

Inactive
    all bowlers are welcome at my crib Stevie. even Quintana has stayed here. you of all people know that.

Quote Originally Posted by konarider94 View Post
    Have you sat on a ss vs a regular s model. I'm 6' and fit better on my S than my friends SS. My knees hit the spot in the frame that extends out where the frame pucks are mounted on the ss. I do like the look of them with the longer swingarm though.
    Funny story on that... I contacted a couple guys selling an S and SS.. nobody would let me test ride even though I said I’d pay em for their time.... So I said screw it, and buying an SS lol. Frankly I’ve never sat on any Buell.

Damn, John invited you to his house? John told me to never EVER show up at his house..lol. All joking aside, bravo guys on the help offered, mucho respect. Dudes New bike looks AMAZING. Best of luck with it man.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I've been invited to come out and see John !

I had the opportunity to spend a night with Lunctic at his local bowling alley:
    untitled.jpg
    Let him win.......

Inactive
    Richard Huff......Wallace B........Kenneth......Ambassador Steve.......just so you jail-birds know..........i'm NOT listening!

O.k., I have to watch this movie !

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast