Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Wanted XB12SS, Will award finders fee...

It's a great movie

The search is over!!! We flew out of Detroit to Philadelphia, and Took a Lyft into new Jersey to pick up "Cherry"!! Its an 08 XB12SS with 8k miles... Has a bunch of cool upgrades like American Sport bike Carbon Scoops, Traction Grips, BuellTooth, Quickshifter, Buell Racing Exhaust and these wicked brake rotors.. We just finished riding her 700 miles home... What an amazing bike!! Can see why you guys love em!
    IMG_3077.jpg

Inactive
    was thinking about you 2 several times over the weekend and wondering how the experience was working out? glad you made it home safe and sound and trouble free. from the cleanliness of the wheels looks like a dry trip. did you enjoy PA RT.6 as i recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    was thinking about you 2 several times over the weekend and wondering how the experience was working out? glad you made it home safe and sound and trouble free. from the cleanliness of the wheels looks like a dry trip. did you enjoy PA RT.6 as i recommended?
    That pic was before we left The bike is pretty dirty now lol.. We got SOAKED! 300 miles from Erie, PA back home it rained non stop.. It was terrible lol.. Also Route 6 was amazing, we practically had it all to ourselves! Wellsborro is a very cool town, we enjoyed the grand Canyon too. I should add Saturday was beautiful!! Cutting through the canyons and forests!
    Last edited by IanT720; 06-11-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Banned
    People so desperately want to own newer Buell models and those models are so rare that people are ready to fly and ride many miles away through the rain and cold and take a bunch of unknown risks.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-11-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    People so desperately want to own newer Buell models and those models are so rare that people are ready to fly and ride many miles away through the rain and cold and take a bunch of unknown risks.
    Yep, that's a good way to sum up the trip

On that thought, anyone know how many 08 XB12SS's were made? Can only find from 06-10 but not a breakdown of the production years..

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by IanT720 View Post
    On that thought, anyone know how many 08 XB12SS's were made? Can only find from 06-10 but not a breakdown of the production years..

http://daviddreesen.blogspot.com/201...1983-2009.html

Quote Originally Posted by TPEHAK View Post
    I almost did that with my 1125CR. The original plan was to fly to Houston and ride back. Unfortunately, plans changed and I went to pick it up. The rear brake was sticking a bit, and we didnt realize it until rolling it into my truck. I dont think the seller was pulling a fast one, probably just an honest oversight... but one that could have been seriously ugly for me on the long 1400 mile ride home. Once I got home, I was able to service the brake and refill with fresh fluid and good as new.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast