Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial day weekend GREAT DEALS on Pampered Bikes!

Inactive

Memorial day weekend GREAT DEALS on Pampered Bikes!

beautiful weather finally here thank God....and the new and used motorcycle
    market is booming. if you're looking for something in the sportbike
    arena....attractive 2003 XB9R firebolt......generic Jap rice rocket....or even an Eminem-ridden Harley V-rod....these young lads
    have some nice ones available. priced right...super clean...babied and
    pampered their entire lives...and verified NEVER a single trip to redline. EVER!

Leave it to John to crack me up!!! I'LL buy one or two of them. Lol!!! Then sell them in Philly. Maybe we can get Wally to buy one to! LMFAO!!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 05-25-2018 at 11:57 PM.

I can't believe our friend from a year ago with the straight pipe Buell and fuel map issues wasn't there. Thunder pipes ? I can't remember his name for sure.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I can't believe our friend from a year ago with the straight pipe Buell and fuel map issues wasn't there. Thunder pipes ? I can't remember his name for sure.
    you know i think the world of you Josh..............but for the love of God son how did you forget that?
    FABIODRIVEN!!!
    PS-clean out your PM box so i can send you back-stabbing messages about despised board members. thank you.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 05-26-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Fabio that's right. Ha.

Hahahah, go fu@k yourself Ricky. Has anyone ever seen rchuff in a pic without his helmet? The answer is NO people, until today, that's him on the white bolt with no windscreen and sick azz haircut. Once you have a group of guys w leather vests on you know your amongst the best.

Hey Wally, did you get to race today before the rain ? It just rained here, torrential like down pour, I should have gone out earlier !
    Last edited by njloco; 05-26-2018 at 10:16 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Hahahah, go fu@k yourself Ricky. Has anyone ever seen rchuff in a pic without his helmet? The answer is NO people, until today, that's him on the white bolt with no windscreen and sick azz haircut. Once you have a group of guys w leather vests on you know your amongst the best.
    seen him many times wally. he sure ain't no FabioDriven!
    speaking of leather vests.....i wear my "cut" to all Vino 125 extravaganzas. it's required by the club i ride with.
    love always,
    Jimmy540i.

yamaha-vino-125-99092-255.jpg

Your "cut" good stuff john, vino extravaganza..lmfao. Kenny, yes i got out today but had to retire the old RC early, the suspension has seen its day i think, it was lifting the front wheel off every apex about 2 inches, coming down and shaking it's head violently all the way through the current gear i was in. Wound up in the grass but kept it upright thank god. No biggie, getting a gsxr 750 in order as we speak. Plus it was insanely hot out there today.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Wish I was that young and had hair Wally but Not!! I know you like white bikes you sure that's not you?? Lol!! John you know I am more a Chicago type guy. LMFAO!! Dag Wally head shake, you are luck you kept it up right and didn't get thrown.

Last edited by rchuff; 05-27-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast