Thread: late 2012 Vstrom 650 Adventure-low miles-like new

Inactive

late 2012 Vstrom 650 Adventure-low miles-like new

i know...i know...it's not a Buell. but alot of people including myself really into the dual-sport bike scene these days so thought i'd offer up this beauty. never off-road...pampered and beloved its entire life...low miles...flawless...clear PA title in my name. just too many damn bikes. i'll help with delivery if you'd like. even nicer in person than the pics indicate. Southern PA region.
    I purchased this a few years ago from original woman owner. it is absolutely flawless and always pampered, babied, garaged and never sat outside a single nite. is a 2012 Suzuki V-strom 650 ABS adventure model. pretty rare and very desirable. runs on 87 octane fuel...incredible MPG's...flawless original condition. have clear PA title in my name. i'm 64 and just way too many bikes. tons of desirable extras as below. will help with delivery if necessary.
    FACTORY AND OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
    factory optional center stand
    factory optional hand guards
    heated grips with multi-stage temp controller
    Dominator R exhaust and have the original. installed system sounds awesome and like new
    brand new dual-sport tires with less than 80 miles on them
    always serviced with Amsoil full-synthetic and recently serviced by me.
    optional engine crash/case guards
    optional rear luggage rack and grab rails
    Parabellum tall wind screen with mirror extenders
    Z-moto soft expandable luggage cases mounted to factory hard-case racks
    9000 original miles!!!! absolutely in LIKE NEW condition and needs nothing whatsoever.
    $5500 or close offer

006.jpg001.jpg003.jpg004.jpg002.jpg

Nice bike. My box was full John. I emptied it out. My bad.

I was interested until I realized that rear tire is only a 160. Widen that swingarm and squeeze a 240 and we’ll talk.

Maybe.

(Nice wee-strom John)
    You have some beautiful drool worthy bikes!!!

I promise whomever is gonna wind up with that bike that is is in absolute flawless condition mechanically as well as physically. I remember when John bought the machine and he has maintained it beyond how most people do, way beyond! I can also vouch for the suzook v twin from first hand experience, they are one of the most bomb proof motors ever built by any motorcycle manufacturer! John has no job so he cleans it everyday and waxes it every other day....lmfao

Inactive
    was getting all warm and tingly inside thinking my bff wally spreading the love around and i'm the focal point.
    then i read this.........John has no job so he cleans it everyday and waxes it every other day..

^^^^^^lmfao, I meant you're retired. Kinda came out wrong, kinda like you have no teeth and your selling your ass on back page. So, correction....John is retired and has teeth and only his bike is for sale and not his ass.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 05-26-2018 at 11:04 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    I promise whomever is gonna wind up with that bike that is is in absolute flawless condition mechanically as well as physically. I remember when John bought the machine and he has maintained it beyond how most people do, way beyond! I can also vouch for the suzook v twin from first hand experience, they are one of the most bomb proof motors ever built by any motorcycle manufacturer! John has no job so he cleans it everyday and waxes it every other day....lmfao
    all kidding aside wally thanks for the very kind words.
    would like to move this V-strom! i'll help with delivery if not terribly far away.
    $4900 cash buys it!

Inactive
    SOLD locally 6-1.