Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold blooded.. backfires through airbox

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    Hate to disagree with ya john, but that looks like a d&d pipe to me. And they instruct you to use the one supplied clamp they send with the muffler
    That looks exactly like what is on the bike. Thanks!

In the last picture I posted, you can see the end of the cable for the stock exhaust valve. I guess they just left the cable in place. I also noticed a breather filter under the bike. I assume it is not stock.

A lot more mods done to this bike than I expected. Just need to figure out the backfiring and I am sure I will be happy with it.

I don't think that is a gutted stock exhaust, it looks like a drummer or Dean Adams, I forget which one has the two exhaust bodies ? But you definitely need the other clamp, better yet just get two new ones !

P.S. that's it D&D, we must have been posting at the same time.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    Hate to disagree with ya john, but that looks like a d&d pipe to me. And they instruct you to use the one supplied clamp they send with the muffler
    ohhhhhhh....so that explains the odd looking bracket towards the front. i'll ditch that post cody.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    ohhhhhhh....so that explains the odd looking bracket towards the front. i'll ditch that post cody.
    No worries, did ya forget to put your "readers"on before ya looked at that pic? Lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12