Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bike Hit in Parking Lot; Question

34:19 Good looking people are always right. It's a rule And I can't be wrong because, well shucks, I'm pretty too

It's not the alleys fault the bike got hit TP... Parking it somewhere else won't guarantee it doesn't happen again. S**t happens. Just be glad you have that monster bumper car rear tire that saved it. BOING!!! Probably bounced the car clear out of sight!

msgvb: There's no need to worry, she hit your bike (her fault) but acted responsibly, and you have a tiny little culpability for parking it weirdly (in her blind spot) too. No biggie either way, doesn't seem to be any damage possible and it's just a bike anyway. I love Buell's, but Erik made more than just one. Glad it worked out and you both are fine. Could have been worse.

There's certainly no problem with going to therapy either, but you'd be the very first person I've heard of that does that, and rides a motorcycle? Man, I've ridden freezing, wet, wrecked, bored, hot, uncomfortable, broken down... but never had a bad day on a bike

For instance, Recently got this from a buddy parked in a legit MC only spot:

This is the Dick

Ya, Porsches have parking sensors too. This Douche Canoe knew what he did and tried to bail. I would have loved to be the one to catch him.
    Last edited by Cooter; 05-28-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by msgvb

I've worked with this person for several years and know her pretty well. I'm not being jerky to her.

You make a lot of assumptions.
    Read slower, relax more. Talk less.
    Quote Originally Posted by msgvb View Post
    You don't know how I've interacted with this person.
    I see you refer to her as “numbskull” “knucklehead” and “careless”.

Keep up with the therapy. There is nothing wrong with seeing a therapist.

You may want to go back to the original post and edit that out (knucklehead,etc). If somehow she sees it, you may be in a bit of trouble at work. Chances are she won’t, but why take a chance? You wouldn’t be the first person to get in trouble about ranting... uh, I mean posting personal feelings about a co-worker on a public forum.
    Last edited by 34nineteen; 05-28-2018 at 06:55 PM.

I really don't care if your bike got hit, didn't fall over and she told you. What I do wanna know is this.....is the chic in the soccer slut urban assault vehicle hot????? Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter, Sincerely wickedchop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    34:19 Good looking people are always right. It's a rule And I can't be wrong because, well shucks, I'm pretty too
    You are smart and pretty!

Cooter, that dude in the Porsche needs a beating. Looks like the kind of creep that keeps a stash of "roofies". Those cubical working, docker pants wearing bitches are ALWAYS at the track w their Porsches. I ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS give them the finger and call them pussys when I'm heading through the pits to pit out.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 05-28-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    I see you refer to her as “numbskull” “knucklehead” and “careless”.

Keep up with the therapy. There is nothing wrong with seeing a therapist.

You may want to go back to the original post and edit that out (knucklehead,etc). If somehow she sees it, you may be in a bit of trouble at work. Chances are she won’t, but why take a chance? You wouldn’t be the first person to get in trouble about ranting... uh, I mean posting personal feelings about a co-worker on a public forum.
    You’re welcome, btw!

I never worry about my bike, no matter where I leave it, I leave a sign on the bike, owned by Chuck Norris !

P.S. the fact that he tried to drive away, that would have cost him, you know, not much just like a finger or a toe (his choice), quarter panel, scuffed up wheel, not much.
    Last edited by njloco; 05-28-2018 at 07:36 PM.

Never leave home without this:
    2D4BDB2D-1E02-4593-9832-DF2B3F0AA50E.jpg
    Regards,
    Jimi 540i (Old mate)
    Leola PA

I am very selective when ever I park my bike in a parking lot !!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast