Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isle of man TT

Bahahaha, what are the chance that you get bitch slapped by a fish in the middle of a storm during a newscast. Fantastic

Funny stuff right there

John, those videos are hilarious! Reminds me of Kentucky Fried Movie. If your a fan of the Zucker Bros and Jim Abrahams (of Airplane! fame)...I'd highly recommend it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEYSd_Sb8b0

Speaking of the Isle of Man TT...it turns out that I might be there for practice week in 2019. If anyone has ever gone, I'd definitely be open to travel advice.

James, one of our members went last yr. I forget who it was but I'm sure he'll chime in and be able to help you out.

You guys are killing me , LOLL

Submax I went in 17 and going back in 19. stayed in a rented tent on a schoolyard in Douglas not to bad. you can buy a transport pass at the airport when you arrive well worth the money. There is some homestay also but in any case get a place to stay as soon as you can. Once you are there the people are great and there is no gouging on prices like here.

Thanks for the info, OnidaSTT! My travel plans will only put me at the Isle of Man for Practice Week. Hopefully that will make finding accommodations a bit easier. The homestay option sounds perfect! I'll start checking into it.

Well...looks like I was able to line up a homestay outside of Ramsey. The people that own the house have been great. Bed and breakfast near a bus stop so transportation shouldn't be a problem. Price is very reasonable (except for the exchange rate from dollars to pounds...ugh). Looking forward to it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12