Thread: Buell Value?

Buell Value?

Unsure of where else to post this, so, here it is. I own a 2009 xb12r with 30,xxx miles on it. I love it, but have been itching to try a 1125r/cr, but I have no interest in owning 3 bikes at a time. What does a xb with 30k on it in good condition go for? Craigslist around me is all over the price range so no help from there.

Essentially, I’m wondering if it would be worth selling to help pay for the 1125, or if it’s not worth enough to justify selling, I may just keep it, as I do absolutely love it.
    Last edited by MTech14; 06-06-2018 at 03:20 AM.

They are such different bikes, I would not hesitate to keep it. It's not even a Buell-lover thing. You'll love the CR so much, but will miss your R because its so different.

And you'll need to give pics and WAY more info besides year and mileage to get any answer you can trust.

Definitely, just didn’t know if there was an average. I suppose tomorrow I could post a picture or two. But, you honestly think I’ll regret selling it huh. I suppose in the future when I have more cash to play with, I could buy a cr. Just see a good deal here and there, and it really makes me wonder
    Last edited by MTech14; 06-06-2018 at 04:10 AM.

I have got Buells between $9300 and free, so... ya.....

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by MTech14 View Post
    Unsure of where else to post this, so, here it is. I own a 2009 xb12r with 30,xxx miles on it. I love it, but have been itching to try a 1125r/cr, but I have no interest in owning 3 bikes at a time. What does a xb with 30k on it in good condition go for? Craigslist around me is all over the price range so no help from there.

Essentially, I’m wondering if it would be worth selling to help pay for the 1125, or if it’s not worth enough to justify selling, I may just keep it, as I do absolutely love it.

$2400-$3400 seems to be national average depending on condition, documentation, ownership history, options, locale. at your mileage the condition, service history and provenance means everything. if you "love it" then keep it.

I have heard, through the local grapevine, if you name drop,"Jesus Quintana" upon Buell purchase. You not only get a purple two piece 10 pin bowling outfit, signed by Jesus. You also get a 10% discount on your first pair of bowling shoes from Lunatic's private collection, discount code 'Lebowski':
    3892b164806ea77f73a702324666f083.jpg

No one f**ks with Jesus...