Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Buell Ulysses xb12xt

Buell Ulysses xb12xt

I am thinking of selling my 2009 Ulysses xb12xt
    After looking at the cost of parts, I’m not so sure holding onto it is a great idea....even though I enjoy the bike.

Any suggestions as to what it’s worth. Only 11,400 Miles, all the touring bags and a new set of continental tires.

Nice bike, What parts are you looking at ???
    If you enjoy it , keep it ride it .
    Ball park 5K
    any pics for us ?

Banned
    Buell will definitely suck money out of your pocket and those money can easily overcome cost of second Buell you can buy instead of maintaining the existing motorcycle. When you will have sold it you will be glad this motorcycle does not bother you anymore.

There is a bunch of things you can enjoy but it doesn't mean you have to keep it, you can spend those money for something more enjoyable.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-07-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Tea bag. Why do you still exist. You are a negative POS.

Inactive
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you're the 9th person to be trolled by idiot TEABAG this week. you win a free Blast!

After looking at the cost of parts, I’m not so sure holding onto it is a great idea....even though I enjoy the bike.
    have you priced Jap "big four"....BMW....Ducati.....Triumph OEM parts lately? apparently not. Buell motorcycle parts some of the most plentiful and cheapest on the planet and will continue to be for the forseeable future. this includes both OEM, used, cross-over listings and perishables. your 2009 X is one of the best and most reliable XB models ever built. having said that if you're "nervous" or suffering occasional anxiety attacks from ownership then sell it.

You will not find a better more reliable, easier to fix, easier to get parts for, nicer sounding, more all around good handling, unique bike !

Teabag, the self crowned best supposed engineer in the world, or was that the universe, I see your still struggling with the written English language.

Banned
    New Japanese motorcycles won't need parts or extra attention at all, 2009 Buell still needs it regardless it is the most reliable motorcycle across Buell motorcycles.

I would set starting price for your motorcycle on $11000-13000 if you are not in rush. Some people are so desperately wish to buy newest Buell they are ready to pay such price, so you have a good chance to get good money out of it. So keep this price for a while and see what is happening, and if no one is going to buy it for this price start gradually to move the price down minus 1000$ off the started price each month. Now this game should be more interesting, do not allow to negotiate the price lower, people know that the price are going to move down, but they have a risk to loose a chance to buy this motorcycle because of a lot of them want to buy it, so some may accept slightly lower price to not loose this motorcycle. And remember, there are not so many Buell motorcycles around, so people have no leverage to negotiate the price, of course they wish to pay as small money as possible, but they have no choice, so there is no reason to drop the price, you can even raise the price higher depending on season of year or how many people responded. So good luck with sale!
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-08-2018 at 02:09 PM.

If you shovel a bunch of Seafoam, and other crap into a new motorcycle and start machining your own parts and "improvements", you can bet it WILL need parts and extra attention....

Banned
    Even if your Buell runs like crap or needs a bunch of things to be fixed, do not allow people to negotiate the price, say to the buyers this is character or whatever Buell owners like to postulate, or just ignore the lowballers. Just let them know that they have to fix it and they will deal with all those things but the price will not go lower. See what is happening and adjust your price over time, but not too fast, do it slowly and for small amount, not more frequently than once per month.

Sure if you want to sale it fast you need different approach. But if you have no rush the time will pay you.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-08-2018 at 02:36 PM.

You are wasting your time Listening or talking to the Tea Bag.

madtyping.jpg

Last edited by Silverrider; 06-08-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast