Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Buell Ulysses xb12xt

Banned
    But his motorcycle is 2009, so he can gain more than $8000.

Please stop. You are either painfully out of touch, trying unsuccessfully to make a joke of some sort, or are purposely trolling at this point. The consensus seems to be trolling. If you don't believe everyone else, do your own market survey. The money is not there.

At any rate, please understand that you are not positively contributing to the overall functionality of the forum or its other members.

He lives on responses you are feeding him , Stop feeding the TROLL.

Banned
    People prefer to buy newer motorcycles even it is more expensive. So he definitely has to set the price much higher than that older Buell motorcycles you can find on the market. And also those 2009-2010 Buell XB motorcycles are rare. I would never buy a Buell motorcycle older than 2009. I would prefer to buy used 2009 for higher price that never used 2008 for lower price. And if I would be able to find used 2010 I would buy it for higher price instead of new 2009 for lower price. If I would buy EBR1190 I would buy the Black Lightning because of this is the latest model, even it is the only one in the world and more expensive than another EBR motorcycles. He has almost the latest year Buell so there is no reason to let it go for cheap. But you have to stick with the strategy I described if you want to gain maximum money out of if this motorcycle. Trust me, people who are ready to pay this money for this motorcycle are out there.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-10-2018 at 05:25 PM.

2010 are 'rare'. 2009 are not.

Banned
    When I was looking for my motorcycle I was able to find only one near me. Sure you will find a few of 2009 across the whole country but likely there is no 2009 Buell near you. People prefer to buy motorcycles locally.

Inactive
    items #1 & 3 all over this thread.

is The 2009 Ulysses more reliable than prior models? I have had no problems other than battery issues. Are there any resources that I can read that talk about the 2009?

If you stay on this forum long enough, you'll find that out that Teabag, is an intelligent idiot troll that puts down these great motorcycles but also is perfectly willing to own one and not sell it, like he tells everyone else to do. While he comes up with some interesting mods, all of that is offset by his incessant bullsh-t that he insists on spewing out on this forum while dreaming about buying a Black lightning, which he will never own. While someone might buy the above listed bike for the outrageous price of $8K and put it in their collection, it probably won't be anyone from here because frankly, we're smarter than that.

There are more pre 2008-10 Buells on the road because people love them and keep them going, that might have changed if Harley didn't decide to dump Buell which in my opinion, was a major mistake on Harley's part and now they're paying for it.

P.S. To prove a point, this is from six years ago, https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...htning-XB12Scg
    Last edited by njloco; 06-11-2018 at 02:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LouWambsganss View Post
    There is absolutely NO WAY that you can get anywhere near $11,000 USD for that bike. If everything is in good order, it is $5,000. Maybe up to $6,000 if it has a rare color (Desert Camo) or is in REALLY nice condition.
    But what if it was Desert Camo with Traction Grips?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast