Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 05 xb12SCG with 240 conversion $5500

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Outlaw, you don't know the name Starbuck? Shame on you

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/08/k...ome-as-she-is/

also a badass.

Starbuck: Curious what your an elite athlete in? It's ok if you don't want to share, I'll probably make up a better story in my head anyway.... like wrestling alligators!
    shhhh! cooter you're not supposed to announce when there's a celeb. among us! remember what happened when a few members found out my true identity! (i am the real slim shady....)

oh yeah! Sweet bike GLWS!

I mean, to be fair, Dirk Benedict WAS the first Starbuck so Outlaw is good. I don't understand the donut thing though. Should I Urban Dictionary it? I can't imagine any offense you could cause unless you said Harleys were the best bikes ever made. Then we might need a good brawl.

Eminem, I love your work. Keep that poetry coming! No celebs here 'cept you. I'm a soccer player and because that's not time consuming enough, I also run track. I kind of like the alligator wrasslin thing better though. I might need to steal that.

Of course, the obvious comparison. Duh. I'm with you; DD is better. Thanks for your opinion but you know that saying; there's an ass for every seat.

sb.JPG

I'd really want to see a picture of John doing a Red Rider cover at karaoke night.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    sb.JPG

I'd really want to see a picture of John doing a Red Rider cover at karaoke night.
    your wish is my command aaron. and i go by the name of "Stanley Mark Ace" when i'm touring the club scene. i pack 'em in bro!

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    i'm familiar with that saying. Duh. chain rubbing against tire.....fuel pump needing servicing....likelihood of stored ecm historical fault codes....a giant tire mod that nobody desires except board troll TEABAG. tough sale @ your asking price. GLWS.
    Only a sucker would buy that with all the problems at that price! LMFAO!!! Another problem child for TEABAG maybe?
    Last edited by rchuff; 06-13-2018 at 08:54 PM.

Wtf is going on here. I personally want to let you all know that I hate you! Lmfao. P.S. John, you ripped it at karaoke.

So if a group of Buellers roll up to their nearest Starbucks , go in, and just sit around for a while, use the restroom, and buy nothing, do you think their diversity training will kick in and they'll let you stay???

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Wtf is going on here. I personally want to let you all know that I hate you! Lmfao. P.S. John, you ripped it at karaoke.
    Wally, you crack me up buddy!

That karaoke bit was great . I do loath the Starbuck franchise. Anti Amercan bitches.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast