Hey All!

I'll be a little more detailed here than on CL.

I'm selling Bear because it's time to thin the herd. I'm an elite deaf athlete (yeah that's a thing) and I've got two years left on international competition before I retire. I'm purging some of my toys and will be using the monies to facilitate a higher level of training. I wanna go out on top.

Now that I've overshared...if you think you've seen this bike before, you're not crazy! I found Bear here on Buellxb, flew up to Delaware and road tripped down to Atlanta. Great times. He still runs great, has a new chain, new battery and the clutch cable was replaced last year. I never got around to replacing the ever-priming fuel pump because frankly, the bike worked. Also the chain does rub a little against the tire despite a custom output sprocket...blah blah.

Bear is a head turner and very popular at bike nights. Too bad I'm an introvert and really only go to see bikes, not people.

I'll post this and then attempt to post pictures. Feel free to email me at decaturautodoc@gmail.com if I don't respond in an acceptable number of seconds.

Nitty gritty:

2005 Lighting xb12SCG
21558 Miles
Carbon fiber body bits (except chin spoiler)
Carbon fiber sprocket guard included but not currently installed
Replaced stator & rectifier
EBR RACE ECM
Laptop plug for DIY tuners
Special Ops Exhaust
K&N Filter
FAT 300 Custom Cycles 240mm Rear tire kit (the new 2010 wheel w/ upgraded bearings, not a widened '05 wheel)
Chain drive conversion
Select Seat
Bar End Mirrors
6K 50W HID in high beam
6K 35W Projector HID in low beam
Upgraded kickstand
Carbon Fiber Scoops
Frame sliders
LED Tail Light w/ integrated signals
LED license plate lights
Battery Tender LiOn battery and tender dongle
Garage Kept
Clear Title

Extra parts:
2nd carbon fiber air box
Full Cheese Grater tail
couple sets of grips, stock levers
Tail Light
New fuel pump I never installed (old one works fine, but doesn't stop priming so I wanted to replace)
Stock ECM with unknown tune (has a real torque-y tune, but doesn’t pull as hard up top as the EBR ECM)
Stock Rear Wheel (no belt)
Buell shop manual