Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2009 XB9SX 10k miles ligthly modified.

2009 XB9SX 10k miles ligthly modified.

All

After another year of deep thought and mulling over the regrets that may come from selling my Buell I have made the decision that it is time for her to find a worthy rider that will let her see the pavement far more then I am able to. So that being said here she is.

2009 XB9SX 10k miles lightly modified. Hero Blue and Black color scheme, all items added have been color matched with the exception of the rear brake lever and shift lever. Tires (Metzeler M7RR) are newer roughly 1200 miles ago, KNN Air Filter, Breather Reroute, Twin Cycles Stage 1 Mod. (Muffler, ECM tune), Right Side Air Scoop, Alchemy Parts (blue) color matched bar end mirrors, Renthal bars, Renthal grips, ASV color matched levers, Dual headlight mod, LED headlight conversion, LaminX Yellow High Beam skin, rear fender delete, LED rear turn signals, with LED compatible flasher, Voltmeter, brand new battery 1 month old, passenger seat and pegs have been deleted with fiberglass Aero Cover (AR Harley & Sons), 5-0 Dro frame sliders, and hub sliders, custom XB9R foot pegs (Buellster Parts), Coretech Tank bag.

Also included, factory ECM, Jardine muffler, quick throttle (never installed), factory rear passenger pegs and brackets, a few other miscellaneous parts, gaskets, decals etc...

The list above doesn't do the bike justice see pics below. Some of the mods have been done this riding season and the pics will be updated in the next few days. If you want to see anything please ask and I will take a picture and send to you.

ASKING
    $3800.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rbennett2082; 06-14-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Really, really nice...

Too bad, that is a nice bike that you'll probably have a really hard time replacing in a few years. If I were not buying a toy hauler tomorrow, I'd be all over this one !

Good luck.

Kind of the same here - if I weren't already flush, this would be my huckleberry....

I'd buy it if it had traction grips and a 240 rear tire.

JK, really nice bike! I'm sure it will sell fast, and you'll regret it even faster Don't worry though, you'll be back

Do you still have it for sale? Did u keep the original tail and what is the condition of the bike? Rough, any scratches on the tank and wheels?

Thank you

this is such a nice bike at such a phenomenal price...it should be gone by now

I've already said it, but if I didn't already have the Firebolt, I would have already bought this...

The bike is still available, tank is clean and scratch free, wheels are scratch free, I wouldn't classify them as scratches as I would more worn paint around the area your boot would rub on the motor/trans, rear brake pedal and lower shift lever. In regards to the original tail. The AR Harley kit is simply a fiberglass cover the slides over the seat and attaches to bolts that hold the passenger seat strap on. The rear foothold brackets are in the list of items that will go with the bike. You simply have to pull 2 black out plugs from the rear frame, and two bolts, then reinstall all four bolts through the rear footholds and frame.

Cooter

Thanks for the compliments, there is noting like the Buell community. It will be missed I and your right I will probably be back at some point.

Updated Pics

All

Here are some more recent pics. I do have the A.R. Harley Single Seat Cowl off the rear in these pics, however it is included with the bike.

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast