Page 271 of 282 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2815

Thread: *NEW* - Upload Photos Of Your Buell

You did a write up of it, yes? Really thinned out the rear. Very 1190-ish before they were out even

I did do a little write up.
    I wanted to show that anyone can go to Walmart and buy the materials to make fiberglass parts for under $50.
    Dime city cycles has a great “how to” video on YouTube.
    It’s just so dam time consuming to get it looking JUST RIGHT!

Banned
    The tail looks very cool according the picture. Now you have to install 240 rear wheel.

Yes, you must get your butt in gear and finish that baby off, or buy a new cell phone !

Cooter, how does Stella get air as it seems to be blocked off in the front air filter cover ?

Good eye NJ! Being a later bike, it has no hole through the frame from the LSS. The top of my air box is gone now (just a filter), and the whole air box cover is open where it goes under the seat for plenty of flow with much less intake noise. For the engineers in the audience Yes, it's less-dense, warmer air from the engine heat, instead of cool air from the front, but there was no correction from the ECM.

As a side note, I have put plenty of different covers on her including an older XB style thick carbon fiber one with no openings at all. I did a bunch of riding and she ran well and the AFV didn't move much, telling me there was enough air getting in. I'd still like to see a proper dyno pull though. I cut some big holes in it later and other than getting much louder, the tune still didn't change.

Interesting! in another thread, my SS is running and sounding really good. I just put the Spec. Ops muffler and K&N on it. I know I have to find and install a tune now but with the exception of deceleration popping, it's running great.

On a side note, believe it or not, that 07 STT I got for my friend not too long ago, he wants to sell it now ! I don't get it, he was like a little kid that got a wrapped present and couldn't open it until Xmass, he couldn't talk about it enough. I would buy it but that would make four and the wife would kill me, still it might be worth the chance.

08C5BCA1-ACBB-482A-AA3C-9B4E4F6A6C51.jpgEB35ECB1-8267-4611-B036-3E5AD967D90E.jpgA5E5BA85-E774-415B-AC13-F0D4FE79A8A8.jpg
    Haven’t been on in a while and got some pictures during a short ride on the firebolt.

Nice ass!

Glad to have ya back

Where ya been Mike? Glad to hear you're alive and kicking.

Hey Wally, I have been busy with work lately but the majority of my absence was because I was rear ended on my 1125r. Minding my own business on my way home. I get with in a few exits from my exit and start moving over one lane at a time. Because the mirrors are virtually useless on Buell and the fact that my buddy got rear ended last October on the freeway when I was with him, I am crazy about looking over my shoulder every time I make a lane change. Either way, I start making my way over, I’m in the lane for less lane 5 second and when I go to look over my shoulder again bam. Before I could even start my next lane change I was hit. Interestingly enough my but and feet cane about a foot off of the bike on impact but I never let go. When I came down my right foot landed on the foot peg but my left hit ground and started pulling my off the bike. Luckily I was able to pull myself back on and wait for everything to stop. We came to a stop pretty quick because the bike was imbedded in the front his car. His front axel was actually off the ground resting on my rear rim. After turning around and giving him a little piece of my mind I proceeded to dodge traffic as I ran to the shoulder. I now have a 12 inch piece of rim, a broken foot peg and a part of his car hanging on my wall in the garage. ‘‘Twas the night that really sucked but definitely could have been worse. Also unfortunately the bike was totaled out. Sorry about the bad pic but it was the only of I took before the vehicles were separated and moved off the highway. Also sorry about the flipped picture.
    AEAB812D-6FC6-4E99-90D0-6F00F9DB2374.jpg