Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2815

Thread: *NEW* - Upload Photos Of Your Buell

Banned
    Las Vegas a lot of bad drivers.

And cops get upset when motorcycles drive a little faster, stay ahead of traffic and favor being in between lanes. Glad your okay, that is scary AF.

The cops in n.j. are getting much better, I never thought I'd be able to say something like that. As long as your not driving like a total ass, they seem to know that you want to stay ahead of the idiots and seem to look the other way while you move along to do so.

Bam, Glad your alright, from the looks of it, it could have been much worse.

Mike sorry you got off man, next time post a thread stating that you got off. That way we can help you out with replacement parts if needed, someone near you can assist you with getting your bike back home from the tow yard, etc. Glad you didn't get jacked up man.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 05-04-2018 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I thought about making a thread but didn’t want to make a big deal about it. A buddy showed up before the cops even left and we had it loaded up in no time. I was okay and the bike was completely totaled. Even had engine damage from the hard impact. Because of the substantial damage to the bike I let the insurance take it. Thankfully I have my other two Buells and the new bike I picked up.

New to the forum and new to Buell, I almost bought a Thunderbolt before I bought my 2004 FJR1300. Sold the FJR and bought a 13 Triumph Tiger which is a great bike but kind of boring, so I sold it and bought this 2007 XB12SS

XB12SS.jpg

XB12SS2.jpg

XB12SS3.jpg

XB12SS1.jpg

Cool, I kept my Tiger though, boring ? Well maybe, I guess it depends on how you ride it, I will say that riding my SS and Ully is a bit more interesting.
    Last edited by njloco; 05-15-2018 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Cool, I kept my Tiger though, boring ? Well maybe, I guess it depends on how you ride it, I will say that riding my SS and Ully is a bit more interesting.
    Maybe boring is the wrong word and it was a fun bike but could use more "sport". If Triumph ever brings this to the US the Buell will be gone asap for down payment.

https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk...18/tiger-sport

Hi there, just new to the XB Forem. After riding a chopper i switched to the bike i have been dreaming of for a while now: the XB12, after several test-rides i am since a while the proud and very happy owner of a 07 XB12 STT.

What a great bike, drives like a beast but also very comfy as i sadly had some back problems due to a nasty crash a few years ago. This model suits me and my body just fine!

Been reading on this forum for a while now, you guys have allready helped me with my choice of model, several changes made and to be made so thanks!

Looking forward to more info and sharing, greetings from Rotterdam, the Netherlands... where Harleys are commen but Buell’s are rare and loved!

Have to wait posting pictures but will do so soon! Loving all the Buell riders and info!