Page 53 of 282 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: *NEW* - Upload Photos Of Your Buell

Black bike with bright background takes some practice.
    Henri, you should look into HDR photography. You basically take 2 pictures, one exposed for the background and the other exposed for the bike. Then there are programs that merge them like photomatix or photoshop. I have a HDR app for my iPhone, it makes real HDR pictures and it was only $1.99

whats that hdr program called dave? i wouldnt mind checking it out

Thanks Dave,

First the pipe, it just waits to go.

At this moment I am deciding which model (Remus or Blaster). As I want it to be approved for the EU.
    Also I am looking into coating (or replacing) header to black.
    Due to some travelling I need to find out when to order. So it will not get sent back, when I aint present to receive it!
    I will sure look into the HDR pictures. But using different 'stops' on my camera would require a tri-pod or not?

The locations are Toledo and Aranjuez in Spain. Great country for driving.

For more info I probably better open another thread as I do not want to use this one for discussions.

Henri66 A.K.A. BU(E)LL

I have "Pro HDR" on my iPhone

Henri, I would recommend using something to at least set your camera on. The iPhone app actually aligns the pictures, but the other programs do not.

Well, It was a long 2009. But 2010 is here, I'm finally back in Texas with the bike I've made my starter mod's taken a few pics. I'll have some more major stuff done in the next month or so. I have alot of 3-4 day weekends for the next two three months. The weather is cold a balls but for the most part dry so I've been able to use the bike as my daily driver around post. So far i have a wopping 600 miles under my belt! It's been all highway and on post so far but I've been hitting a lot of exit ramps and slowly gaining confidence in leaning this thing over. I'm still scared ****less and haven't been going very fast at all but I know that'll come. Anyways, I'll stop rambling and show a few pics of the mods I made over my end of tour leave.

Dave...ideally you take 3 or more photos for HDR. One exposed normally, one at +1, one at -1. Photomatix also aligns them. I like to 3 or sometimes even 5 or 6 exposures to really crank it up.

Nuage- Looks like you've made some subtle yet clean mods. What bars are those?

crossroads -7 degree

Marko, I've done tons of HDR pics, and I've never had a problem with only 2 images. I've done experiments starting with 6 and working my way down to 2. They come out the same. But then again, I'm not a pro photog, just a pro videog and graphic D

Pockets, they are Crossroads 0 degree
    would not mind a set for BamBam down the road....
    :)

Any idea if my SX handguards will fit them?