Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
Your first step would be to get a service manual. Being that you asked if the motorcycle has 2 sets of injectors per cylinder tells a lot.

And yes, it does sound like the 2nd set isn't kicking in and the sensor probably needs to be recalibrated using dedicated service equipment. There are actually 4 sets of injectors per cylinder. The first set does idle to 1500 rpm, the second covers 1500-3000, the third covers 3000-4500 and the 4th set covers 4500-redline. On the 1125's all the injectors kick on at once, which is why they make so much more power than an XB.

For someone who wants to fix an issue "immediately", you're are going to wait until "tonight" to look into diagnostic tools? Is Bridgewater in Hawaii?

Start your diagnosis here... www.buelltooth.com. Tell him Cooter sent you, not me...
Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
check once more for historical fault codes. if you find one or more in the "50 series" it's a failing ECM. before replacing check the dedicated ECM ground wire for integrity and continuity.
otherwise...classic failing fuel pump. service it.
Thank you for the detailed information gentlemen. I just ordered the BUELLtooth ECM Interface off of www.buelltooth.com. I look forward to using it and hopefully it comes in sooner than later. I will keep you guys updated with any information/questions I may have.

Lunaticfringe, with regards to Buells, does a classic failing fuel pump exhibit a dip in power at 4,500 rpm?