Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Newest XB12s owner

Small world! Haha do you know of any local groups or any guys on the forum that are local? I have a feeling a local veteran will be very beneficial in troubleshooting and part sourcing

Great looking bike! Love the yellow and black scheme. Are those Pazzo levers? I just installed a pair on my 09 XB12Ss and love them! The yellow levers add a nice touch.

No not yet! I know of a few groups that do some riding in the area, met them all back when I was on a zx6r. Not really my type of rides though lol. Part sourcing has been pretty easy so far for me. Some aftermarket parts are hard to find and variety seems limited as well.

Submax thank you! I'm not sure of the brand as they came on the bike. Judging from the material and quality they're probably eBay or cheapies and I'll be replacing them soon. I'm an "all black everything" kind of guy but that will have to wait until winter

rtrofimovich dang Ive been seeing a name at St. Paul HD go around as a good parts guy so I was hoping we had a local following

What aftermarket parts can't you find?

Quote Originally Posted by Ooftabud View Post
    rtrofimovich dang Ive been seeing a name at St. Paul HD go around as a good parts guy so I was hoping we had a local following
    I can't really say that we don't since I only joined the Buell family this spring. I see some Buells on the road every now and then, and there was a guy at my school that had one, so they are definitely around. Buell forum community facebook page could be a good place to start

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    What aftermarket parts can't you find?
    I guess I should have phrased it differently. Specifically, I wish there was a larger variety of pulley covers available, and from US sellers. I understand 5-0 used to make them but doesn't anymore, and everything I've found seems to be super spendy and overseas. Was thinking to machine my own at school lol

Ya, round cover, two holes... I'd make a cool one myself too

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Ya, round cover, two holes... I'd make a cool one myself too
    The cover itself will be easy. Making a guard that looks good would be a bit more difficult. I wonder if 5-0 would lend me his CAD design

Found out my idle adjuster is zip tied on. I'm assuming this isnt factory standard haha anybody know if there's a bracket or something for it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast