Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Battery: fan keeps running

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sg...629576311.html

Banned
    So Silverrider trolled us? Why the picture in his post was 90 deg turned? It looks like Silverrider created the account then took that picture from the craigslist, turned it 90 deg to hide the crime and posted it here.

But if this is not Silverrider, why that person does not describe the real reason the motorcycle does not start in the advisement? He crosed the cables and now is trying to hide his crime and selling the motorcycle like nothing happened! If he would described what he did it would help the new owner to fix it, but he did non do that. Not cool
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-29-2018 at 02:17 PM.

I'll offer $500, in as is condition

P.S. I'll vouch for Silver, you on the other hand ??????????????

I told you guys it was a troll post. It stunk on the very first read.

I don't think so. The same guy cross posted on BadWeb.

I should talk him down a bunch because it doesn't run and end op with a pretty sweet ride Probably nothing wrong but a fuse, worst case is an ECM and I can get those for $80

WOW.... Ok Yes i posted bike for sale. With the interest text and calls I got I did tell them exactly what I did and the end result of what happened. Not trying to be sneaky or jerk. Just feel like a idiot on what I did wrong with the battery install. I thought all battery terminals were the same.
    I could not find any dealer or shop in LA who would work on my bike. and speaking yesterday to someone @ glendale harley he recommended two shops but no go for Buells so I called back and he said there is a great support out there on the web, take your time, I might be able to get it going. So That is what i'm going to do. I'm not a mechanic but I can try.
    even though I don't ride much I love my Buell. I sold my Harley to purchase My Buell and glad i did.
    I hope I can receive help here.

I’ll help you....
    Be honest and upfront in your for sale add.
    AFTER THAT, drop your price to $3000
    Doesn’t sound like you really want to fix any of the issues that have occurred due to crossing the terminals.
    Otherwise you would be reporting on the items lunatic and the others suggested you check.
    Someone has A LOT of work on their hands and from your previous posts it sounds like you don’t have the time or skill to perform that work properly.
    I might be wrong......

This is continues to be a 100% troll thread, started by a bitter forum member who was posting BS and got called out on it. So they created an alternate account in a failed attempt to secretly win the internet by becoming a certified keyboard warrior. Quite pathetic actually.
    1305523587250.png

Current suspects are (TPEHawk (AKA TeaBag), Chicago, Fabiodriven, and that guy who tried to sell hand grips for $200)..... My guess is TeaBag though. He has been on suicide watch his last few posts. He is everywhere and he is extra cunty lately.

Banned
    You forgot to include Silverrider in the list of suspects. He found the Craigslist advertisement which is too suspicious.
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 06-30-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Silverrider is always finding Craigslist adds so what's your point.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast