IMG_0731.jpgSo long story short. I am the original owner of a 2004 Buell XB12s. For some reason about nine years ago I put it in the corner of the garage and that's where it stayed. It also had a half full frame of gas. Yeah I know stupid! About a month ago a friend of mine motivated me to fix her. That's what led to a tank cleaning, fluid changes, new plugs, a new fuel pump, new injectors, and a lot of extra parts I really didn't need. It's just money right. That's is where the thank you comes in. Thank everyone for all of the knowledge that I have aquied from Buellxb.com.
I worked on my trials and motocross bikes when I was growing up but I have no idea about fuel injection, v-twins or any street bikes. Because of everything I have learned here, after installing the new injectors today I heard her run for the first time in 9 years. Sounded just as nasty as I remember. I know there are other things I need to do before I get her on the road again. So any information would be greatly appreciated.IMG_0730.jpg