Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do often that makes you the happiest?

You guys rock, real diverse crowd here but none of it would make me roll my eyes if you were on a jobsite talking to me about it. Koi, cows, rc planes, aquariums, guitars, SAUSAGE. Seriously I could get into ALL of that. Keep it coming guys, I'm interested.....

Inactive
    i do extensive Instagram and SnapChat modeling. at last check had over 7,000,000 followers. specialize in mostly Mens "French-cut" thong-style swim suits. that along with scooter riding consumes all of my spare time.
    love always,
    Jimmy540i

jimmy540i.jpg
    jimmy.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-18-2018 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    i do extensive Instagram and SnapChat modeling. at last check had over 7,000,000 followers. specialize in mostly Mens "French-cut" thong-style swim suits. that along with scooter riding consumes all of my spare time.
    love always,
    Jimmy540i

jimmy540i.jpg
    jimmy.jpg
    omg I am blind. lol.
    Last edited by rchuff; 07-18-2018 at 01:20 PM.

I fu@king hate you so much right now!!!!!

Hay jimi540i,
    I thought it was leather/lace Wednesday. That pic must have been from thong Tuesday, you obviously have been at the local Amish slip and slide pool complex. I missed the fun day, apparently you had a blast. Well I managed to dry clean your favorite dominatrix leather costume you let me borrow, even got those terrible PA stains out:
    763EC20D-A019-4ECA-9DB9-3598584F5B3C.jpg

Call me after your afternoon kale smoothie.

Regards,
    Larry.

It's funny, after thinking about what I posted, I realized I left sooo much out.

I hate to sit around and it drives the SO crazy! I can't sit and watch even a half hour of TV without getting antsy.

Woodworking has been a passion for many many years, but I lack the true space to build anything large. So, I am designing a workshop to replace my 60 year old shed. Which will actually free up a ton of space in my "Harley Shed" (originally built for our 2 sportsters, but now houses 2 Buells and all the parts to my torn down sportster). I built that shed using redwood milled from 2 trees we had taken down because they moved our house during high winds.

I also love cooking. I used to run a small catering business on the side, normally for private small events like intimate dinners for two in remote locations or an annual pig roast.

The SO and I are working on building up a jam and jelly business on the side. Redwood Canning Company. We make small batches of jam using local ingredients and no preservatives. Once we have that running smooth we will start adding other items to the product list. Nothing like Olallieberry jam on a hot Baguette!

I also build custom computer systems. Gaming rigs, professional workstations, home control systems with bling, etc.

I'll see your stringed instruments and raise you an electronic drum pad (Sold my normal kit because it wouldn't fit in my office):

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobe1 View Post
    Hay jimi540i,
    I thought it was leather/lace Wednesday. That pic must have been from thong Tuesday, you obviously have been at the local Amish slip and slide pool complex. I missed the fun day, apparently you had a blast. Well I managed to dry clean your favorite dominatrix leather costume you let me borrow, even got those terrible PA stains out:
    763EC20D-A019-4ECA-9DB9-3598584F5B3C.jpg

Call me after your afternoon kale smoothie.

Regards,
    Larry.
    yo Larry: we actually have our own water-park here in Amishland, PA. it's filled mostly with cow-piss but we DO chlorinate it. come on by anytime.
    warm regards,
    Jimmy540i

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    yo Larry: we actually have our own water-park here in Amishland, PA. it's filled mostly with cow-piss but we DO chlorinate it. come on by anytime.
    warm regards,
    Jimmy540i

john you are killing it today. lmfao.

Great topic, great idea! My wife and I were talking about that too recently - I'm not sure where the passion get lost for some, or if it just has never been there. It's weird though to go through life without anything thrilling.

Anyways, besides learning how old cars and bikes work and driving/riding them, my biggest passion is travelling. Not just fly to a place and go to a westernized hotel, but hang out, meet local people, eat the street food, do local stuff and discover completely different sceneries. I went on 5 continents, to almost 40 countries (only 160 left!), did multiple full circles around the globe. There's just so much to see, and sometimes I just go back to one place to explore more when I felt the first time wasn't enough. That's why I go back to Hong Kong next month for example, and since I live in the USA though, I also have a real crave to see all of it. It's so diverse, each state feels like a different country with a specific local culture, activities and all.

After travel, although it feels the same to me, is music. I don't play music myself (on my list though!) but I can spend hours and days just digging tracks and exploring genres. And then I bring this music in my travels and altogether it's a fantastic explosion of feelings and sensation.

I love to read about your passions guys, the boats, the RC, the music, the fishes... It's just so COOL what people are into!

IMG_20180718_125236.jpg

Camp hunt, fish, hike, tent camp, shoot old style black powder single shot firearms, new style pistols.
    Shoot a lot of Traditional archery, stick and string no wheels, no sights, no stabilizers, don't need them.
    Come on this sight and make fun of teabag !
    Starting to slow down due to age but, I still like things with a lot of horse power, bikes, cars, trucks, trains, though sadly, I can't handle the fast women anymore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast