Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do often that makes you the happiest?

Screenshot_2018-07-18-17-45-59.jpg Geez, 22 yrs ago when I had hair and weighed 185. Nowadays 25lbs heavier, shaved head, and my surfboards are waaaaaaaay longer. Lmfao

Kenny that's my mobile pit trailer you say you're bringing for Dar and I at the track? Man, I'll be like a big shot....lol. That thing is sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Kenny that's my mobile pit trailer you say you're bringing for Dar and I at the track? Man, I'll be like a big shot....lol. That thing is sharp.
    No kidding, can't wait till the kids are older and we can get a toy hauler! That's a nice rig.

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    No kidding, can't wait till the kids are older and we can get a toy hauler! That's a nice rig.
    Buelly, that one you have is slick as well man. I dig it....

God,family and country first ! Then riding motorcycle,quads,off roading old CJs. I also love shooting at the local range with my wife, smoking meats in the smoker , working on the motorcycles in the shop, snowboarding , drinking Jack Daniels and smoking good cigars.

I love smoked meats and fish and really anything else that can be smoked, some Jack and good cigars, sounds like heaven to me. !

Wally, yeah man, I bought a generator also, so it will have AC ! I wanted one where the garage is separated from the living area, this way you just ride the bike up and your out of the hot sun but, it was too long, no room for it at present house.

Thanks guys
    Just so everyone knows, this camper is the replacement for my beloved 1963 Airstream that I was restoring before it was wrecked by a person that should not have a license, she also wrecked my pick up truck but I'm still fixing that. So I figured why not get a toy hauler, kill two birds with one stone. I still haven't been able to pick out a chock for it because I don't want to drill holes in the floor but unfortunately I think I'm going to have to.

Buelly, very nice trailer, have you traveled far with it at all ? My wife and I are going to PA next week for a big Traditional archery shoot, not too far only about 250 miles one way.

I know us Buellers are a special bunch (not just short yellow busses) this group really seems to 'get it'. Enjoy life, respect others, and revel in our quirks

You guys rock

I spent from 9pm to midnight last night in the shop, happily dissecting the mechanical speedometer from the '57. Got it figured out and functional. Honestly the first time in my long career I've ever had to do that. I beats the crap out of buying one... at any cost

Machines that aren't working are sad. I like to make them happy

I spend time learning more and more programming languages and doing web development for myself. I build **** around the house, I absolutely hate hiring contractors so I do everything; recently re-wired three bedrooms so the switches and outlets act how I want them to. I turn wrenches on friends bikes and cars. I 3D print stuff.

I drink.

Buelly, very nice trailer, have you traveled far with it at all ? My wife and I are going to PA next week for a big Traditional archery shoot, not too far only about 250 miles one way.
    hey, thanks. We just bought this one last August so it hasn't been far. Longest trip yet was 2hrs (one way) down to Lake Perry Kansas last year for the Labor day bike rally. Other than that just a few trips to Missouri and Iowa campgrounds. Took the camper we had before to the Black Hills last June. The kids loved it.
    You're pulling yours with a Duramax aren't ya? I'm going to have to upgrade trucks if we go any bigger or add toys.

oh ya....almost forgot: i also pilot 1500HP Fountain cigarette boats in my spare time. the ladies dig my skills, my huge power-plants and having the name "Johnny-CoxMan" on the stern doesn't hurt either.
    i love that video John, I've watched it a thousand times and still can't stop lol! Strangely enough we frequently tie-up/ boat with 2 42' 1500 horse fountain lightnings on the Missouri River where we usually boat. Those 2 owners are actually really nice guys, not what you'd expect from someone with a "look at me" boat like that.

I have way too many hobbies, so I'll stick to the big ones. Motorcycles (riding/wrenching), quads, golf carts, and other stuff that is "mobile". My biggest hobby which is also my job, designing speakers (acoustic engineer). I can't seem to get enough of audio equipment either. Sprinkle in a little IT crap as well.

recent shot of one of our listening rooms being used as temporary storage since the lab is full of product ...
    IMG_20180719_145605749.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast