Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cooters clean out of XB parts

CRG levers available?

are you willing to sell the rear 2 muffler straps on there own? and send them cheaply to New Zealand?

Levers are available, make SURE you re-read the description before I send them

Carsten: I'd rather keep the whole kit together for someone who wants to put a stock style muffler back on.
    The OE muffler straps are simply T-bolt hose clamps.
    http://www.clampco.com/products/t-bolt.asp
    A heavy duty type of hose clamp. Since Buell didn't manufacture these I'm sure it would be MUCH easier to get a new set locally, Amazon, Ebay. Boats use them for transom exhaust, trucks use them for turbo piping, all sorts of stuff. I'll double check the size and post here for you.

thanks, a size would help alot! I've given up looking for a stock exhaust, ordered a magnaflow 11148 via ebay,

Really !? I have a sweet stock exhaust too.

First pic in this thread....

yeah but getting it to NZ would cost way to much and to expensive for me with the NZD being rubbish vs USD

Cooter,

That LAX-to-Big Bear is a great route! In all the time I lived in SoCal, I could never take Angeles Crest all the way, whether it be snow, fire, or landslide.

I found my XT in Cucamonga while visiting recently, but still couldn't take one stinking ride on the 2 due to snow.

I lived at the base of the Ortega Mountains and had Thursdays off before the 74 became a commuting corridor, so I can't complain too hard...

I took the 330/18 so many times, it still is like the back of my hand years later.

The ride down the backside on the 38 to Mentone is pretty nice as well. You are in riding country!

That being said, let me go over my shopping list again and see what you have...
    Last edited by Tingler; 04-18-2019 at 09:10 PM.

All fantastic rides! Every time I start bitching about the So Cal life, it's hard not to admit theres some stunning upsides as well

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123