Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Trade My Jardine for Your OEM Muffler

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27

    Trade My Jardine for Your OEM Muffler

    I picked up a used 2006 Ulysses this week, and it came with a Jardine pipe and race ECU installed. Frankly, the sound level is more than I care for and I much prefer the stock exhaust system. My offer is to trade the Jardine pipe for your good condition OEM exhaust, and would be willing to swap race for stock ECU as well (I can also just flash it). Alternatively, I would be interested in buying a stock exhaust.

    EDIT: I took the exhaust off and cleaned it up. Everything looks good except for the burned up stickers. Those will come off with a scraper and then the whole thing can be polished up nicely, or just put new stickers on. I also have the whole original installation package with straps, brackets, and a fresh head pipe connector. Judging by the shine and the "SS/SS" on the box I am assuming this is the stainless steel version.

    IMG_20180729_203930.jpg
    IMG_20180729_204001.jpg
    IMG_20180729_204021.jpg
    IMG_20180729_204029.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kswaid; 07-30-2018 at 12:54 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Cooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Crawling up your skirt
    Posts
    6,846
    This guy might have something you could use:

    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...ut-of-XB-parts

  3. #3
    Senior Member midway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    361
    I want it but it looks like ****, wash it off and name your price.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    This guy might have something you could use:

    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...ut-of-XB-parts
    Thanks. I'll wait a bit first to see if anybody wants to trade.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by midway View Post
    I want it but it looks like ****, wash it off and name your price.
    Midway, were you interested in a trade or just outright buying the Jardine?

  6. #6
    Senior Member midway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by kswaid View Post
    Midway, were you interested in a trade or just outright buying the Jardine?
    Wonder how much life is left in your Jardine. I see eight years old but its the miles on your 2006 that count. No idea why the decals burnt, mine never gets that hot. I don't have a stock exhaust for you my friend so I will shut up. But if you end up needing to unload the RT ONE in the end let me know.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by midway View Post
    Wonder how much life is left in your Jardine. I see eight years old but its the miles on your 2006 that count. No idea why the decals burnt, mine never gets that hot. I don't have a stock exhaust for you my friend so I will shut up. But if you end up needing to unload the RT ONE in the end let me know.
    Bike has about 30k miles, but I don't know how many of those were with the pipe. All of the seams and rivets are tight, but it may be time for new glass. I can't tell without tearing it apart (can't judge by sound without a reference). You will be first in line if I sell it.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Magnolia TX
    Posts
    22
    I have a stock XB12 muffler I would be willing to trade.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    I found a good deal on a like new muffler and bought it, so I no longer need to trade. The Jardine is now for sale for $200 shipped in lower 48.

  10. #10
    Senior Member midway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    361
    I got a buck fifty for that toaster



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •