Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gear for sale

Hybrid View

Gear for sale

Ok, I have a Sedici suit for sale, it's very thick leather and it's a good heavy suit that was good to me when I was in the lower groups. It's NEVER been down and I always had atleast shorts and a tank top on under it, NEVER freeballed in this piece. No pucks, buy your own...lol $185 plus actual shipping for board members. It will be on clist for quite a bit more. Size is 48 U.S. Also for sale is an extremely nice set of Sidi air vertigo race boots in very good condition, soles are nearly new as are the rest of the boot except the toe sliders have touched down nearly every lap. They are replaceable and available, size 10 U.S. $75 for board members plus actual shipping. PM me if you need more pics. I'm 6'1" 210lbs and the suit fit me very well w a little room left, that was with wearing a Dainese back protector.20180801_102151.jpg20180801_102248.jpg20180801_102630.jpg20180801_102639.jpg20180801_102707.jpg

I'd like it. PM coming

Ok, Cooter stepped up and has first dibs on the leathers. I suggested he go to cyclegear and try one on in that size. If he likes the fit, it's his. Boots are still up for grabs. These boots were like over $300 new. I mentioned the toe sliders were ground down a bit, don't fret, they aren't bad at all and will blow through tech a ZERO problems.
    Last edited by wickedchop; 08-02-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Dam I want those boots but US10 too tight maybe. My Cortech are 11 but good deal for sure!

They were a little tight on me, my new RST pro boots are an 11 and they are a little loose. Effing race gear has to be tried on!!!!!!

Update.......board member Provy stepped up and got himself a killer set of boots coming his way. Suits still up for sale if Shaughn isn't interested, he has first dibs though as of now. Thanks Provy, you'll be happy I don't own or sell junk.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Update.......board member Provy stepped up and got himself a killer set of boots coming his way. Suits still up for sale if Shaughn isn't interested, he has first dibs though as of now. Thanks Provy, you'll be happy I don't own or sell junk.
    you'll be happy I don't own or sell junk.

can attest to that and vouch for wallys' integrity and quality of product. bought a lightly used pair of rubber shower thongs from him last fall. fit like a glove....mold-free....and grippy little traction nipples on bottom still pristine. couldn't be happier.
    warmest regards,
    Jimmy540i

jimmy.jpg

Thank you sir.

^^^^^^ Same goes for you John. That dishwasher safe lightly used carbon fibre and chrome butt plug i got off you a few yrs ago is still working great......JACKASS!

Wally and John, you 2 had me on the floor LMFAO!!!!! Holy cow!!!!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 08-08-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast