Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: DIY: ZTL2 Front Brake Air Scoop

Do any of your 3D printers have the ability to show the date ? Why on earth would you want to revive a three month old post on someone that was booted for being an a_shole, especially with your 2nd post ? Are all the people that work with 3D printers, weird or is it something one catches from working with the printers, you know like an occupational injury ?

Ha.

Guys need to just let it go, especially now that he is gone. Its still a cool little project regardless of how effective it is. And you really cant expect a new guy to know the history.

I have this one on my EBR and it will fit any XB with a 8 piston caliper .
    airS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Isham.padron View Post
    Ok so he was booted for being an asshole but you sir are also being an asshole. Bunch of jerks on this forum with issues. I see few people want to help because of it. Ya'll have fun lashing out at each other. I think the mods need to set some standards of decorum.

Silverrider looks like a finished part.

that's rich coming from a guy who just hijacked an existing thread in an attempt to sell a similar item.
    as an elder statesman on here i can assure you that 95% of the board members are kind, caring, considerate, generous wonderful people who are not only a pleasure to know and befriend but pleasant and reliable to do business with.
    instead of sniping and berating other members simply leave. trust me....you will not be missed.

Amen^^^^Merica^^^

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345