Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY: ZTL2 Front Brake Air Scoop

If you would make a set of triples that will accept late model gsxr fork tubes LIKE I ASKED awhile ago, then you wouldn't need this contraption!!!!

Once again it is a look at me thing. Don't even get why he posted the freaken pics!! Wait till the first bug hits it and it goes to pieces. Or the bug gets lodged in the opening. I hear they have big pests in Seattle.
    Last edited by rchuff; 08-05-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Banned
    It is going to be fine. This thing already survived a few dozens miles on 50 mph highway and some bumpy roads. I will report you back how it performs when I will have more miles on it. If this thing can survive here in Seattle it can survive anywhere in the world. So stay tuned!
    Last edited by TPEHAK; 08-06-2018 at 04:34 AM.

I think it's cool you're being innovative Tpehak. Thanks for sharing with us.

His lack of annunciation and ability to spell simple words amazes me, I don't think I've ever read one complete, coherent sentence from him, I doubt he's doing any of this work and this is why he's never made anything for anyone else, in other words, he's full of sh-t !

Guys, what is the problem with some of you? The guy is taking time to engineer something for our beloved bikes. He even shares the blueprints for free so you can use them as you will. If you think the product is not for your need, no problem. But why react like this? What have you done yourself to keep Buell alive?
    Tpehak: kudos for your time and effort!

He has a history of being a douche bag.

Inactive
    But why react like this?
    historically he's the board troll...critic...braggard....and singular dick who busts on Buells at every opportunity. last month he advised some poor soul on here NEVER to buy a Buell because "they're junk and will leave you sit". but then you wouldn't be cognizant of any of his shenanigans because you're new.

What have you done yourself to keep Buell alive?
    well let's see now: have helped hundreds if not thousands of board members diagnose problems....source parts....provided advice and counsel....provided impossible-to-find part numbers.....checked factory inventories for parts availabilities.
    have shipped parts overseas on numerous occasions to board members who could not source them locally...all at dealer cost.
    have given away free new and used parts....clothing....gear....tickets to motorcycle events.....endless goodies.
    sell OEM and aftermarket parts at a few percentage points over dealer cost to help out board members on a tight budget. some of those sales even fell into the category of "pay me when you get the money".
    have sold approx. 15 mint condition low mileage Buells to board members at extremely fair prices.
    but that's just me.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-06-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Tickets, what tickets, I haven't seen any tickets ! I'm going to hang out with Teabag

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    "they're junk and will leave you sit".
    Sad, but true. But let's keep this discussion for another thread. Here we are talking about front brake air scoop and how drastically it can improve braking ability of your motorcycle.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast