Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uly Comfort Kit sourcing and other questions

Uly Comfort Kit sourcing and other questions

New to the forum, I need that right side scoop on my XB12R. It looks awesome, can anyone point me in the right direction to find one? I just bought this thing a few weeks ago and sourcing parts seems to be far more challenging than I had hoped for. Also, I've been doing a bit of reading on here but if anyone has any suggestions or recommendations on what to keep an eye on for wear and tear items I'd appreciate the input.

It's a 2005 Buell XB12R and besides a breather reroute it seems completely stock.

Raining here, no one likes ****ty pics so I'll have to wait for another day. There is one kit for $120ish and another for $67. Dont see the benefit of the more expensive one, is there something I'm not seeing?

Hahaha! Well, thank you for taking the time to point that out!

Dang, came back to reread the replies and they're gone!

This isn't facebook. It might take more than .00000000032 seconds for someone here to respond, just to say:

Buell parts are super easy to find:
    Google "Buell parts" for a good start.
    SPHDonline.com is a great source for new parts and theres always E-bay and the helpful classifieds in a really good forum like Buellxb.com or BadWeb.

Since you didn't provide links to what the heck you were looking at, I'll assume one is the RSS only and one is the Uly comfort kit. Read those ad's and they will probably describe what they are selling you.

Someone did reply, they even listed the part numbers for me. Just came back to reread the reply and it isn't there. I appreciate the info, though!

Yo Buttstalker, if someone takes the time to look you up some part numbers a thank you might help. just saying

Lol, buttstalker.... reading is fundamental buddy, look a couple posts up where I thanked him. You guys sure do know how to welcome newcomers, dont you?

Thanked him after the fact. It's all in good fun!!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 09-04-2018 at 04:16 PM.

I love the bike to be honest. I had no idea about this niche segment of the cycling world. Stumbled my way into it and I'm glad I did. These bikes are a blast! This site has been a huge resource for me so far as well, so much good info here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast