Looking very seriously at an 1125CR. Plan on going out one evening to look at a CR with cash in hand. The price is good, I think the seller is motivated. I want a heads up for things to look for. I have read about the clutch slave cylinder weeping fluid. Seems like a straight forward fix. The burnt up sator looks like its a little trickier to look for. If the battery is charging at 14.5votls i assume the sator and VR are working but there is no visual way of telling if the sator and rotor has been swapped out. Any suggestions. I messaged the owner about the two issues and he played dumb... Not sure if he's avoiding the question or seriously doesn't know. The price is good enough, assuming the bike is in good shape, free from; scratches, dents, etc and has expected wear; tires, brakes, battery I could afford to do the sator/rotor fix and be ahead of the game. The bike has 30,000 KMS or 20,000 Miles. Anything else I should look for or ask about? How expensive is replacing the water pump? (I'm handy with a wrench and do my own work, I'm a buell owner after all !!!)