Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing: The Tuniversity! Official website coming soon.

Super Moderator
    Hey everyone. I thought it was about time to introduce my new website: The Tuniversity. That's www.thetuniversity.com for those of you that don't like clicking on random links (stupid RickRollers).

The goal is to build a site that houses information about the tuning services I offer. It will have a price list, some information about what it is that I do, answers to some frequently asked questions, testimonials, and eventually a store to purchase items directly.

Currently, the following services will be offered:

1. $125 - Tuning Webinar - A one-time webinar that walks the rider through the tuning process, from start to finish.
    2. $200 - Remote software setup and premade race map flash - This is meant to compete with the EBR ECMs. It has limited availability due to the fact that I can only flash maps that I think will work for your bike and environment, and have on hand.
    3. $300 - Remote software setup and custom race map build using the rider's datalogs - I do all the analysis and map changes for the rider.
    4. $360 - Remote software setup, custom race map build, and a how-to. - This is the same as Option #3, but has all work completed on the rider's computer while I narrate what it is I'm doing. The goal here is to build a map that is specific to the rider's bike and environment, but also teach the rider how to tune it themselves for future needs

To any of my previous customers, webinar or otherwise, I would greatly appreciate an e-mail with some quick feedback/a testimonial on your experience with what I offer. I would like to fill up the testimonials page as quickly as possible, as well as do some quality control to make sure that I'm offering the best possible product.

I'll either bump this thread or make a fresh one when the website launches. This should be in the next few weeks.

Otherwise, please don't hesitate to ask any questions here (it might help me get an idea for what to fill the FAQ page with). Equally, you can get in touch with me at max (at) thetuniversity.com if you would like to ask a question in private or purchase a tuning package.

Ride safe!

Super Moderator
    Oh, and I should mention that a future product may include a narrated/subtitled streaming how-to video. This would come at a price point in the neighborhood of $60, which would be a very affordable option.

Great idea, i dig it!

I will definitely send an email very soon. Great teacher and easy to follow, as well very willing to help after the fact.

definately interested! the EBR tune for the '09's isn't that good.

I've been struggling to get tunerpro up and running corrrectly to even start data logging

Super Moderator
    jasonxb9: Thanks! Feel free to post it here, as well, if you prefer.

moshaholic2: I can definitely help you with that. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail whenever you're ready to talk about what I can do for you.

Great idea & big props to you, Max!.. (I can feel my tuning anxieties subsiding already!)

I look forward to being a future "student" of your knowledge... & thanks for all you do!

Thump

Super Moderator
    thumpin1203: Thanks, bud! I'm here whenever you're ready. No need to thank me.

Bookmarked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast