Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dick or not a dick?

Dick or not a dick?

5:45 am this morning on a pitch black highway an explosion of HID lights hit my rearview mirror and lit the whole inside of my car up OUT OF NOWHERE! Before I could even say wtf this assho!e is between me and a tractor trailer splitting the lane on a curve doing approximately 130+ mph, muffler screaming in my window I had cracked at about 13 thousand rpm's. He scared the fu@k outta me and continues on splitting lanes and passing on BOTH shoulders! I made my decision right then and there that if up the road a few miles he was all wadded up on that bike that I would drive right passed his stupid dying ass and not even dial 911. So......what would you do if you had seen him crash? Am I a dick or not?

Of course you're not a dick....but something tells me that as mad as you were, you would still have taken the high road and at least called for help (even if you didn't stop to personally do so yourself).

And what an a$$hat on the bike.....wow....

I think the most he would've gotten out of me would've been me pulling over and walking up to him and letting him know that a measly 20 miles from here are two amazing race tracks, then I would've continued on to work. Total ass clown for sure

Banned
    Instant karma.

F'in communist.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    wally: take solace and comfort in knowing that in the not-too-distant future this douche bag will die on that bike and the world will be a better place for it. it's inevitable. sadly you didn't get to experience what i did in a similar situation about 5 years ago on the Blue Ridge Parkway. the Parkway is 469 miles long and arguably Americas' greatest roadway particularly for bikes. myself and my friend are riding solo on BMW R1200Rt's....the posted limit is 45 for the entire roadway...and we're averaging 50-55 which is a nice pace for 2 geezers on a sight-seeing mission. we're not there to prove anything or wad up our Beemers....we're there for enjoyment and pleasure. as fate would have it somewhere north of Ashville, NC in some of the curvier sections a communist on a generic Honda 600 rice rocket closes in on our flanks and starts to apply firm constant pressure from behind. not the kind of pressure that's welcomed in gay night clubs and cocktail lounges but the kind that's incredibly annoying to pleasure riders on sport touring bikes. being out front i drifted to the right of the lane a few times giving him ample room to pass both of us within the lane but was not going to give him the courtesy of a subtle left-handed "wave around". F him! this went on for approx. 5 miles even though i wicked up the pace a bit to no avail. sure enough as we enter a particularly curvy section Ass-Breath drops a few gears, puts it on the mat and blows by us with a sense of both arrogance and superiority disappearing into the distance in less than a mile. now the best part: approx. 3 miles down the road comes a very tight left-hander and as we begin to negotiate i see 1 fresh dark skid mark going straight into the woods. you guessed it: douche bag blew down into the woods and was lying under his POS Honda in a tiny stream. we both stopped...saw him moving around...laughed like maniacs...and continued onto Ashville. was one of the most humorous roadway events i ever had the pleasure of being privy to.
    And that kind of thing is always in my mind when I do come upon someone riding a bit slower pace on a back road,I don't ride their ass, I've got nowhere to be, I wait for a safe place to pass if they don't give me a wave around, cruise by at a non idiotic rpm. A nice wave to them and on about my business. If you're gonna be a dick on the road, it will dick you back.

https://www.guns.com/2018/08/21/moto...-attack-video/

All, The end of a "dick". I like this girl, potty mouthed as she is. Definitely a one off.

Opto

John that's effing awesome you got to see that. I would've really enjoyed that. I would've definitely went down just to laugh at his dumb ass. Buelly, you're right, the street will bite you back for sure. Doing 130 on the street, splitting lanes in the dark is damn near a death sentence, ****, doing 130 on hot tires on the track in big sweeper is an effing fight. Get off on the street at that speed and you have a 90% chance of dying, get off on the track at that speed and you have a 90% chance of getting up in a few seconds with your tail between your legs and a machine that needs to be re-teched!

Unless said person caused me actual harm, I could not let another human suffer without at minimum calling for help. Let's assume said dumbass is a younger rider, didn't you ever do stupid **** when you started out? It's likely they will learn their lesson if they survive.

I tend to side with BMS above--as he says, we have all done our share of stupid stuff. We are all in the biker community even if there are obvious philosophical differences.

If someone goes down, it really is our "job" to at least help them get their bike set up and get them dusted off, or call 911.

Opto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast