Thread: 2009 1125CR w/ Keda RT-4 and other tasteful mods

2009 1125CR w/ Keda RT-4 and other tasteful mods

2009 Buell 1125CR
    $4500.00 (Updated price as of 8/27)
    Clear lien free New York title in my name.
    Located on Long Island, NY

Second owner and owned for the past 4 years, meticulously maintained, with tasteful aftermarket additions, garage kept its whole life. 13xxx miles. Dunlop Q3's installed last fall with < 500 miles on them. Have spare key and whatever parts/accessories I have specific for this bike including: Castrol 4T 20W-50 synthetic oil (6 qts?), oil filters, o-rings, washers, and anything else I find around.

Pics at Craigslist ad: https://longisland.craigslist.org/mc...671167456.html

Aftermarket parts include:
    - Ricks Motorsport Stator;
    - EBR Oiling Rotor;
    - Keda RT-4 exhaust;
    - Factory ECM with race map programmed;
    - Clubman handlebars;
    - 5-0dro front and rear axle sliders;
    - HID low beam;
    - Fender eliminator;
    - New Deka battery this year;
    - Carbon fiber front cowl which adds an obvious 57whp.

The exhaust is loud. And awesome. And gets a lot of (positive) attention. I constantly get asked about the bike. Yes, some people think it's a Ducati. Folks try to ask what it is at red lights, but there is no chance of having a discussion over the exhaust.

I have taken the bike on 250 mile trips upstate and it has never given me a problem. Any charging issues the 2009 1125's were known for are resolved with the installed stator and rotor.

Only selling as I am getting a new bike and I have learned from past experience to keep the seat to arse ratio at 1:1.

Bike is currently stored in my garage on stands (not included with the sale). Passenger sets included. GPR stabilizer shown in pics no longer included in sale.

PM here or email through Craigslist.
    Last edited by Timeless; 08-27-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Price reduced.

Buyer for GPR backed out. Selling with GPR again.

I'll entertain offers on aftermarkets parts...have no problem putting the bike back to stock.
    Last edited by Timeless; 09-13-2018 at 09:43 PM.

Really nice deal...hard to believe these are having issues being sold at $4.5k for such a nice example.

I think its just a combination of the time of the year and Buells being somewhat of a niche market.

It is looking like the bike is going to be relisted less the GPR, RT-4, and sliders at a reduced price.