Thread: My Blade

My Blade

Hi im a new member and finally got the time to upload a pic of my bike.
    I bought this 06 XB9SX with only 4800 original miles on it for $2000 and put another $1300 in it fixing it back up from setting in storage for so long, the fork seals being the most time consuming. Lol!!!!
    I've always wanted one and I must say I wish that I had bought one years ago.
    I hope y'all enjoy the Picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inactive
    great looking machine but are you sure it's an SX(CityX) model? with the exception of the frame pucks all the cool OEM CityX goodies are missing. check the VIN. all SX models have the letters KX as the 4th and 5th characters of the VIN. either way it's very attractive and a hell of a steal at your quoted purchase price. here ya go...........

https://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/artik...cid=18&aid=191

Good eye Lol!!!! I put a new tank cover and wind screen on it because the owner tried to black it out with a paint job and the actual color was hero blue.
    He put a big scratch in the tank cover and then painted it trying to cover it up and I have all the original plastic and it does have the X emblem and I thought about trying to peel it off and put it on this one but I like it the way it is I believe.

Last edited by buellsx; 08-22-2018 at 03:06 AM. Reason: added more to my reply